script?? (1 Viewer)

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
im not but my friend was and she just got an idea and then paid a writer to do it for her...cost her $20 for an entire script!

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
lol...yeah....our teacher is the most sociable person ive ever met and she knows someone that does everything...and if she doesnt her boyfriend does. so she always just asks her friends to help and they do it cheap!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by Skillo
ummm...I'm hoping that the 'script' in question is not an HSC assessment.

Originally posted by meggy_moo
im not but my friend was and she just got an idea and then paid a writer to do it for her...cost her $20 for an entire script!
as i said.. repulsive. tsk. tsk.

but yeah, my friend is doing script. He's a brilliant writer and will kick everyones ass by his own abilities.

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
as i said.. repulsive. tsk. tsk.

Anyway, my friend is writing a script, and he's a brilliant writer, and will kick everyones ass by his own abilities.
good luck to your friend...brilliance is great for those that have it!

astroboi

speaking of scripts, i desperately need a hand.
i'm looking for a comedy monologue, u know the drill 6 - 8 minutes long.

but what i am looking for is a comedy monologue, but preferably about something to do with homosexuality and stuff. u know drag queens, all that stuff. so if any one can please help me out, it would be greatly appreciated

JimBob

HSC
N/A
A guy in my class is doing scriptwriting, and he's tried to do absurdist style, and it's worked pretty good. He's already finished his script...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by astroboi
speaking of scripts, i desperately need a hand.
i'm looking for a comedy monologue, u know the drill 6 - 8 minutes long.

but what i am looking for is a comedy monologue, but preferably about something to do with homosexuality and stuff. u know drag queens, all that stuff. so if any one can please help me out, it would be greatly appreciated
Okay, this response is assuming alot but... Why do you want to do a monologue based on stuff about you (Not assuming Drag Queens but homosexuality)! For example, the markers dont want to hear from a middle class white male, what its like to be a middle class white male! They want a middle class white male to explore the refugee exprience, or develop skills in Traditional japanese theatre. So to me that probably wouldnt be your best bet (Thats also assuming that your "camper" than your average hetrosexual male drama student).

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
yeah....it is....but we checked and its completely ok cos she came up with the idea...its just like buying a monologue from a store!

McBain

Hey Guys, I'm also doin an absurdist script (what are the chances) im lookin @ Tv and addiction - just stuffed my last assesment (a performance)

any one started a rationale yet???

Trixie Bird

Hey, yeah me too on the absurdist script front, way to join the band wagon, do you reckon a good portion of script writers choose to write about absurdism? What's everyone's idea?

McBain

i think its because anybody can use Absurdism to write about whatever they want - as long as there is a hidden meaning attatched... either that or to many people are obsessed with all this postmodern crap and have no idea what the difference is.

:burn: :jaw: :rofl: :spam:

Gotta love Smilies :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)