Screwed up my drama essay. (1 Viewer)

VirtyDear

HSC
I don't have the paper but the black comedy question asked us to discuss the statement "It's funny to watch other people suffer" in relation to the staging of black comedy.

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't have the paper but the black comedy question asked us to discuss the statement "It's funny to watch other people suffer" in relation to the staging of black comedy.
It is funny to watch other people suffer.

Discuss this statement in relation to the staging of black comedy.
In your answer, refer to your study and experience of TWO texts set for study.

keeliroyle

HSC
The CATP question made me edgey. I had like a breakdown in the exam. I dont think I went very well. Brecht was a bit better but still...

Denzel22

HSC
I definitely handled that. Although I'm worried about the point that I didn't particularly name the text messages, which was fairly retarded on my part. While it was apparent that the material I was mentioning was clearly attached to the text messages, I'm worried it may have a damaging impact on my level...

kayric

HSC
I definitely handled that. Although I'm worried about the point that I didn't particularly name the text messages, which was fairly retarded on my part. While it was apparent that the material I was mentioning was clearly attached to the text messages, I'm worried it may have a damaging impact on my level...
Did I piss you off or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)