screwed me over! =\ (1 Viewer)

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
hayy! i enrolled yesterday nd the guy seemed like he wanted to finish as soon as possible =\
firstly i didnt get the times i wanted so then he slotted me in where i could fit =\
i got liek 4hr break nd a 3hr break nd then theres a day where im there for 1 hr
the time table is like atrocious! =\
i can change it right? o_O

ND! also like i didnt realise til i got home but he only enrolled me in 3 of my 4 subjects next sem. what do i do bout that? how do i get my 4th? o_O

orangeguy

HSC
N/A
Attend a change of program seesion during the first wk of the semester to add a subject and change tutorial times.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
the person who enrolled me, enrolled.. but didnt give me any classes for one of my subjects :(

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
Originally posted by orangeguy
Attend a change of program seesion during the first wk of the semester to add a subject and change tutorial times.
oh so we can't do it online?

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
we canot change our subjects online ; but estudent allows use to change our timetable.

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
yes indeed very screweyy
so like i can add that sub to liek 2nd sem right?
would that mean i can change a sub this sem as well?

nd for the class times etc
id be able to change them lke all right? o_O
*crosses fingers

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
let hope we can change our timetable *fingers crossed*

L1onHeart

you only can change if you give a valid reason or the lecturer in charge consider it is ok to change then you can change otherwise you cannot. You can add a new subject in change of program session(it is in the first week of term), provided that the subject is not full and sometimes you will find it hard to suit your timetable you want i guess.

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
uhmm
is the reason taht the timetable now is like absurd?
nd if its gonna stay liek this i see myself skipping alot of lectures
not a good way to start the year
nd ill blame macq for my educational downfall nd sue for stress nd punitive damages
=\

Majesty

HSC
N/A
Look, shit happens :)
I've never got my timetable the way i wanted it, and many others dont either.
You just have to live with it, or attend the tutorial you want to (as long as attendance doesnt count) or just wait till change of program.

L1onHeart

Originally posted by boinkBOINK
uhmm
is the reason taht the timetable now is like absurd?
nd if its gonna stay liek this i see myself skipping alot of lectures
not a good way to start the year
nd ill blame macq for my educational downfall nd sue for stress nd punitive damages
=\

LOL that's why i don't like to enroll last. The sooner you enroll the better you will get the timetable you want =).

*hopeful*

HSC
my second sem timetable sux as well
i've got a day where i cum in for only 1 hour argh cant wait 2 change it

Megz

Oh...it's you!!!
I wasn't able to enrol in L1 for EDUC105...Monday morning 9am...maybe not so bad...but I was able to get a place in L2 whenever it is....what's with that? Should I turn up to the Lecture on the Monday 1st March and talk to the lecturer about getting a place in the lecture or just skip it completely and get notes off someone...try to get into it on 1st March when we can supposedly change our timetables via eStudent...or wat? I pretty much got my timetable, except for that and having to swap a Prac and Tut round cos I am a Late Round Entry...

Majesty

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Megz
I wasn't able to enrol in L1 for EDUC105...Monday morning 9am...maybe not so bad...but I was able to get a place in L2 whenever it is....what's with that? Should I turn up to the Lecture on the Monday 1st March and talk to the lecturer about getting a place in the lecture or just skip it completely and get notes off someone...try to get into it on 1st March when we can supposedly change our timetables via eStudent...or wat? I pretty much got my timetable, except for that and having to swap a Prac and Tut round cos I am a Late Round Entry...
Just turn up the lecture. Attendance drops anyway. They won't know who's meant to be in the lecture at what time anyway.

Leanne

HSC
well i must have been very lucky! the guy i had was very nice and fit me into everything i wanted......he actually made me feel relaxed which was wat i needed after seeing the deans! and he seemed dedicated to the work....

or maybe it was just my good looks??? lol!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)