Screw HSC markers (1 Viewer)

SimonLee13

HSC
PwarYuex said:
You're a fucking idiot.

You make an incorrect assumption based on your own stupid logic.

Then you blame this incorrect assumption on the fact that teachers don't do a good job.

Then you blame the incorrect assumption on the fact that teachers don't do a good job on another assumption that teachers don't want to be there and are underpaid.

Then you shoot yourself in the foot by ignoring your second assumption: If teacher have bad conditions, you say, it's their own fault for choosing the profession. Thus you're encouraging intelligent people not to do teaching.

But this is all mooted by the fact that this thread is fucking pointless - a marker's not going to come on here, read your fucking pathetic thread and say to themselves 'OH, that little kid who can't write properly, makes a bunch of bad assumptions, and is generally a twat has convinced me that I've got a bad work ethic! When I go into work tomorrow, I'll be a better person!!!! :D:D:D'

Hence, you're a fucking idiot. :)
Owned. My 2 cents - You made up a stupid and false premise and expanded on that, you have no argument.

HSC
the name i want said:
I agree 100% with the topic starter, for design its a fucking ONE YEAR PROJECT!! and the fgts mark it in 20 mins by skim reading areas and if they choose to read an evaluation and unfortunatly its a shittest one out of all the good ones then thats tough luck.
Or maybe it's tough luck to you for making the shittest evaluation.

Nuttaiish

HSC
They double mark or check the papers again(s) to see if they had made any mistakes. It is a long and boring job but it has to be done.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
All the more reason not to write BORING AND TYPICAL SHIT IN YOUR EXAMS =)

born2b

HSC
minijumbuk said:
Exactly my point. I do not even want to see those 5 sec teachers in this field.
DUDE GROW SOME BALLS ITS LIFE!!!!
or get them on lease or finance...

shit happens...

and as for what ur teacher did is stupid.. there are lazy workers everywhere... and the HSC system is fucked but they made it with harsh rules

markers are taught how to mark fairly my eng teacher is one...

once again grow some balls

born2b

HSC
SimonLee13 said:
Owned. My 2 cents - You made up a stupid and false premise and expanded on that, you have no argument.

Originally Posted by PwarYuex
You're a fucking idiot.

You make an incorrect assumption based on your own stupid logic.

Then you blame this incorrect assumption on the fact that teachers don't do a good job.

Then you blame the incorrect assumption on the fact that teachers don't do a good job on another assumption that teachers don't want to be there and are underpaid.

Then you shoot yourself in the foot by ignoring your second assumption: If teacher have bad conditions, you say, it's their own fault for choosing the profession. Thus you're encouraging intelligent people not to do teaching.

But this is all mooted by the fact that this thread is fucking pointless - a marker's not going to come on here, read your fucking pathetic thread and say to themselves 'OH, that little kid who can't write properly, makes a bunch of bad assumptions, and is generally a twat has convinced me that I've got a bad work ethic! When I go into work tomorrow, I'll be a better person!!!! :D:D:D'

Hence, you're a fucking idiot. :)
@PwarYuex good job lol owned

Maths 3U, Chemistry , Physics, Biology, English advanced - you are fucked seriously if you do these hard subjects and still sook..

change the topic to you are fucked and your having a rant/sook about your own school and exams marking and you are a stress freak about the HSC- you will commit suicide later this year... :uzi::thumbsup::axedeath:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)