• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Scream! (& cry ...) (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Just vent your terror at having the HSC ...

NOW!!!

:bomb:

Last edited:

bex

HSC
haviung the hsc in one week....

do you mean one week till the HSC or all your exams are in one week!?

for me its one week to go......

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO x a billion

ahh thats better!:cool:

Jellymonsta

you know i think its a horrible and vindictive thing to remind everybody. and that count on the main site is awful too. i am quite happy in my private bubble of ignorance and incomprehension. u dont have to burst it do you?? :bomb:

bex

HSC
bahaha why is my post wider than the rest of the page?!

mannnnndy

chocoholic
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:uzi::uzi::torch::torch: DIE HSC!!!! DIE ENGLISH!!!!!:chainsaw::chainsaw::sniper::sniper: :jedi::jedi:

ok feeling better now

flosh's gurl

Originally posted by Jellymonsta
you know i think its a horrible and vindictive thing to remind everybody. and that count on the main site is awful too. i am quite happy in my private bubble of ignorance and incomprehension. u dont have to burst it do you?? :bomb:
i'm living in this same bubble. the hsc doesn't even exist.

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by flosh's gurl

i'm living in this same bubble. the hsc doesn't even exist.
I know what u mean. It hasnt really hit me properly that english is on a week, I keep thinking "why am I wasting so much time on english when its not even that close yet?" hmmm not good idea 2 b thinking like that.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
DIE, DIE , DIE!!!
BOS>>> :chainsaw:

OH someone help me!!! i havnet studied...not at all..someone kill me before the dreadful day!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:argue: STupid english...stupid maths..stupid everything... :mad:

Since when do we need an education??? hmm??? why god why??:confused:

:torch: muahahahaha!!! i cant wait for our skool prank!!!:torch:

:bat: :evilwhip: :evilwhip: :evilfire:

Jellymonsta

I am really looking forward to that feeling of having completely duffed the exam as i leave the hall on MONDAY(!!!), and then spend the rest of the day thinking about what i should have written and why what i did write was very very bad
Monday night is not going to be fun :worried: :giddy:

PS i think we need a weeping smiley. thats me

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!$@#)!@)*& )!&#_ ! STUPID !$#@()*&#!@)_&!@ FUCKING(!U&@(_#!&@_!&@# HSC (!$&*_!(*)&@# ENGLISH(@#$*_@#$*)

BAH!!!!!!!!

English:chainsaw:
Maths:chainsaw:
IPT:chainsaw:
Jap3U:chainsaw:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DANG-NABIT!

*Sigh*

Roll on Monday...

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Originally posted by Jellymonsta
I am really looking forward to that feeling of having completely duffed the exam as i leave the hall on MONDAY(!!!), and then spend the rest of the day thinking about what i should have written and why what i did write was very very bad
Monday night is not going to be fun

PS i think we need a weeping smiley. thats me

:spam: :spam: :spam:
HSC:chainsaw:

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Thsi post is just to boost this back to the front page.

LEAR DIE LEAR DIE etc ....

EDHVENUBTERTYBVUGYERUGYEQRYUALYGUYUYUYUYEVA;YRABGVOL;EYROUTYAO48TY24VY8Q;A7VET8O;WAETYAOW;BTYVA3A38A38QVO]YBVAE\TV38ABABV38ABV386AT73VY58A360V37BTYVA35UY356Y3Y5UW4Y587QV3A8Y738 and so on ...

herbsby

HAHA AT LEAST UVE STUDIED...... hm.... spare some thought for those that are thinking of starting 2 histories, a legal + adv english & all that shit on saturday.......hm.... looking forward to tomorrow...
YAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAaaaaaayYYyyyyy!
haha
stress less peoples!!! :)

natt

oh!

you havent started..ouch...wish u lots of luck take regular break!!;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)