Scooters!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Well...

I got my Ls for motorcycles, and wanna buy a scooter... but dont kno which one!

Can anyone suggest a gud one to me??
Im thinkin Honda lead 100 cc is a gud one...
but then Bug Jive and Bolwell Bella are also famous... so :confused: ???

(i dnt want a car, and since im a girl :p i cant really manage ridin a sports bike kinda thing with 250 cc engine :p :S so cud u not advice gettin a sports bike or somethin like that? (js cz i read so many replies in some other thread abt those suggestions) just upto 125cc is more than enuf for me i gues :) )

Btw, wat do they actually test in the Ps test? just brakin and turnin and stuf??

T

Testpilot

Don't you need a P1 C Class lisence before you can get your motorbike Ls? Or are scooters not counted as motorbikes?

HSC
I dnt think we do... Well there is sumfin weird goin on wid my licence stuff, cz i already had a motorcycle license in another country... so they r confused..

but yeah im allowed to ride a bike for 12 months on my Ls :)

mashiibo

HSC
YAY for scooters and good for you..i've got a Bug Agility 125cc really good..powerful and a good start for Ls..its really cute too ^^

For the Ps test you have to do after 3months of obtaining your Ls and before 6 months or else you'll have to do the Ls test thing all over again (if you didnt know that already)
Its about $150 for the Ps test 8.30 - 16.30 in one day..they take you out for a group run on the streets..practise a few times and then do the actual test..going around a set of cones..about 5..so like a wiggly line without knocking them over..going faster than 20km/hr and doing a quick stop without skidding so much, U-turns without putting your foot down..and swerving..so practise your manuovering (sp?) real well and good luck have fun!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)