SCMP.. wat the hell is that.. not letting me login!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
'ilectures and Course Web Page: Power point presentations and lecture notes will be posted after lectures on the Anthropology 150web site (not the Library EReserve web site),
an SCMP web site to be found at:http://www.anth.mq.edu.au'

http://www.anth.mq.edu.au/course_outline/Anth150CourseGuide.pdf

i'm trying to login the SCMP website for ANTH150 and its not letting me why!!!! .. i put myMQ username and password and its saying it's invalid , am i doing the right thing?

asscookie

dork.
HSC
For anth150 the login's different to your usual MQ logins, they gave it in the first lecture but I can't remember it off hand. It's written down in my book somewhere but I can't be bothered to get off my arse and get it. Not right now, anyway.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
culture have the same system - a different user/pass for their notes/ilectures

HSC
ms_gtr!!! your the best thanks!!! HEAPS!!
the online version of the unit outline doesnt have the readings for the first essay!!!
can you scan em and send em tooo meeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeee, i emailed the lecturer and he said i can pic em up from his office n i went tonight and the division was closed.. i could've get in the building!!! what time does the building usually close.. ?

HSC
miss_gtr... your a life saver! ...

is it ok, if i can come by and pick it up from your place.. it'd save me going to uni and picking it up from the lecturer during the day.... if you dont mind

pm me your address details and mob number and preferred days of pick up.. it'd help me so much .. i didnt go to any lectures as im working full time during day and most nights ..

if you dun mind me pickin it up from ur place, it'd help so so much i can pick up any time after 6 on weekdays.. even tonight if you like .. please reply as soon as you can as i really wanna start on this essay

thanks so so so much miss_gtr please reply soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)