Scientific Calculator App for iPad? (1 Viewer)

iPhone4

HSC
N/A
Hi all,

I didn't know where to post this. However, I've tried loads of calculator apps for iPhone and iPad, but I really want a scientific one like the ones we use in school. Where you can do long equations in the calculator and visualise it all, instead of being able to do one thing at a time like on most apps. Usually I would use Wolfram Alpha but I figured one of you kids knows of a scientific calculator app for ipad that is similar to the scientific calculators we have to use in 2U/Extension courses, and like we used in yrs7-10. Anyone?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
That is a very good question. I will go try some out (since I have nothing to do til 5 PM) and see if there is something similar to our Casio's we use at school.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Ideally, since you use the calculator in your exam, you should get familiar with the calculator as opposed to getting familiar with an iPad.

peter9091

HSC
This is my first time I have visited right here. I discovered lots of interesting information in your forum. In the volume of comments on you, I guess I’m not alone! continue the actual impressive work.Good information, keep working man. I like your website. Cheers.

pondshus2

Principal
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, Apple is just going up the hill. They have already put out many devices out by adding them to the phone. Now they are putting the calculator business out of business. Well I hope this turns out to be good.

-------------------
Ola Al Hossary
Schools in Oman

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)