Science Help! (1 Viewer)

super-shinobi

HSC
Well theres practically a help thread for everything else so I figured why not get one for Science. xD

Does anyone have any Science notes to share? Especially on the Year 9 syllabus for the SC test? I'm especially stuffed cuz I lost my year 9 book for science.. =/

wat are the major topics that wil be tested in science?

Will they give us any formulas or will we need to remember them? [anyone know what formulas we need to know?]

super-shinobi

HSC
Thanks! =D

Would we need to know how to calculate distance at the speed of light or something like that?

militiaman

HSC
The way I see science, I have the potential to get a band 6, so long as there's not too many year 9 based questions. We had a substitute teacher for 3/4 of the year who had never taught before...

Thankfully previous years have posted up their notes to make up for the dodgy NSW public schooling :D

super-shinobi

HSC
Oh good =D Wow the thread really has good notes.

lol according to my teacher its half half so thats why im worried. Im glad there are people that are willing to share their notes =D I'll definitely share mine when I do em =D

unreal09

HSC
Can anyone give a brief overview of what somebody who didn't pay attention in Science much this year should be studying for Science tomorrow? :)

.. thanks, it's the exam I'm going to go worst in I think so any help would be great! (links, documents, whatever you've got)

chadmeleon

HSC
ok im not really studying that much (for anything), but i have science so i thought id do a practice test, anyhow some of the questions are just so random weird...as in theyre observation questions, but theyre really ambigious and just odd.
If anyone is/has done the 2006 Science SC id love to exchange answers fo some of them...
also is there anywhere to go to find the answers?
thanks,
xx chad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)