Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
Musk said:
I don't know whats worst

Doing bad spelling ang grammer for being lazy OR
Fixing up a guys poor spelling mistake on a saturday night

However politik, can u fix up all my posts in the UTS Seeks thread :)

Thanks
Did you not pay attention to responsible drinking or do you have a thick head by nature and instinct ?

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Musk said:
I would treat people seriously when they might mean something to me.
well then you have a very very hard life ahead of you. You wont get along with anyone.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
ye but u dont get along with everyone, u always start arguments, which arent productive either.

oLii

HSC
Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Engineering for 2009

Course overview

This course combines studies in engineering with a science degree. Students study the core aspects of the engineering discipline and complete two major sequences in different science disciplines, or a double major and a minor sequence in a different science discipline. Core science sequences can be chosen from astrophysics, mathematics, physics, biology, chemistry, earth sciences or computer science. In the double-degree program, restrictions have been imposed on the number of prescribed units to ensure that students pursue studies that suitably equip them for subsequent years of study in engineering and science. Monash offers the Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Engineering with chemical, civil, electrical and computer systems, materials and mechanical engineering.* A biomedical engineering stream is available with electrical and computer systems, materials or mechanical engineering. *The program does not have a common first year - you choose your engineering discipline at the time of enrolment.

Hope that helps.

Source: http://www.monash.edu.au/study/coursefinder/course/0085/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)