Science/Engineering (1 Viewer)

Tranquility88

HSC
Hi, I'm thinking about doing the above course and I really wanna major in chem in the science part of the double degree. But i heard that its almost impossible to do this coz if i choose to do mechanical engineering i can't do chem in the science part. Is this true? What alternatives do i have to major in chem in this double degree with mechanical engineering as the major in engineering part. For the chemistry part i wanna study things relating to fuel cells or metal chemical structures or how some metals behave when reacted with other metals and stuff like that. Not biomedical stuff or biochemistry. Note: Doin mechanical eng is a certain. I hope this makes sense. Please help me before the 17 of december. Thank you in advance

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
it will take u very long to complete that double degree, trust me once ur in uni u want out!

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
oh ye don't listen to people who change their majors like 20 times either. I enjoy my uni but what im saying is double degrees are very tough so you should see if you can cope with a single degree first.

Last edited:

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
well if ur working as civil engineer some where and u change ur major to something different it will stuff ur work, so how could it be job prospective? Maybe u should do art so u can express ur inner self.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Thats not funny at all, you must be a asshole to laugh at other people problems and disabilites. Seriously thats slack.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
stop talking bull, your just self fish and i always notice it in all your posts. This is not the first time ive seen you post pictures of disable or people who look different.

You give engineers a bad image, maybe you should stop trying to HELP.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Whatever i dont care, i actually do ict.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
May sound so but the course structure is very different to b.it. Lets stop posting in this thread its getting out of the actual thread scope.

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
Musk said:
Wow my first expierence of the hypocrite christian
Hypocrisy reeks through this world. I am Providence and God's new objective is to have all living things (including you unless you are an autonomous and lifeless machine) 'wiped from existence' to join him in heaven (or hell if you so choose).

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Providence. said:
Hypocrisy reeks through this world. I am Providence and God's new objective is to have all living things (including you unless you are an autonomous and lifeless machine) 'wiped from existence' to join him in heaven (or hell if you so choose).
Dont use language like that just tell him openly; Go to hell!

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
Musk said:
you swear whilst promoting christ?
I am here to announce the Destiny Testament to replace the New and Old Testaments. However, God is infinitely and supremely divine and therefore he cannot release the bible of the Destiny Testament in English or any other language known in the universe because all languages are considered inferior and instead assigned me with the mission to spread the Destiny testament. I, God's messenger am allowed to be physically, psychologically and emotionally degrading as possible to allow you to rise to heaven or plummet to hell. I am allowed to remain on Earth much longer to spread God's Destiny Testament.
Hakz said:
Dont use language like that just tell him openly; Go to hell!
As God and I see fit.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Providence. said:
I am here to announce the Destiny Testament to replace the New and Old Testaments. However, God is infinitely and supremely divine and therefore he cannot release the bible of the Destiny Testament in English or any other language known in the universe because all languages are considered inferior and instead assigned me with the mission to spread the Destiny testament. I, God's messenger am allowed to be physically, psychologically and emotionally degrading as possible to allow you to rise to heaven or plummet to hell. I am allowed to remain on Earth much longer to spread God's Destiny Testament. As God and I see fit.
Providence, you may be busted for promoting religion on this site, remember its a public site which culturaly different people view.

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hakz said:
Providence, you may be busted for promoting religion on this site, remember its a public site which culturaly different people view.
In the end we will all die and we won't have to worry about it. Eventually and inevitably, the Destiny Testament will ensue by the exhaustion of the hydrogen in the Sun's core which allows it to collapse then expand and roast the entire Earth with the light of glory in transporting everyone to heaven or hell eventually. Black holes and death of stars at remote regions across the universe will help carry out the Destiny Testament for all other extraterrestrials out there. Or if you are a scientist or engineer you can utilise the full energy release of nuclear explosions to carry out a fraction of the Destiny Testament here on Earth. God blesses more casualties in Iraq regardless of who it is. In fact the Old and New Testaments were experimental testaments created to govern mankind and all living things while we were still God's toys and plays with mankind by allowing humans on Earth to experience deadly and terrifying natural disasters or get lucky with winning copious amounts of money. God has lost interest and realises this is a mistake and will slowly eliminate all with the Destiny Testament and wants you all to join him in heaven or Satan in hell.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Providence. said:
In the end we will all die and we won't have to worry about it. Eventually and inevitably, the Destiny Testament will ensue by the exhaustion of the hydrogen in the Sun's core which allows it to collapse then expand and roast the entire Earth with the light of glory in transporting everyone to heaven or hell eventually. Black holes and death of stars at remote regions across the universe will help carry out the Destiny Testament for all other extraterrestrials out there. Or if you are a scientist or engineer you can utilise the full energy release of nuclear explosions to carry out a fraction of the Destiny Testament here on Earth. God blesses more casualties in Iraq regardless of who it is. In fact the Old and New Testaments were experimental testaments created to govern mankind and all living things while we were still God's toys and plays with mankind by allowing humans on Earth to experience deadly and terrifying natural disasters or get lucky with winning copious amounts of money. God has lost interest and realises this is a mistake and will slowly eliminate all with the Destiny Testament and wants you all to join him in heaven or Satan in hell.
are you making fun of christians? Cause i once knew a guy from school which was like you and he was purposely doing this stuff, i think he was also gay.

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hakz said:
are you making fun of christians? Cause i once knew a guy from school which was like you and he was purposely doing this stuff, i think he was also gay.
I am a heterosexual and the shunning of homosexuals is still in the Destiny Testament. This Destiny Testament is not Christianity, the Destiny Testament applies to all and therefore it is one single united religion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)