Schools rating (1 Viewer)

ruzha

Fairvale High School in Fairfied West.

I LOVE it here!! I reckon its a really good school. Theres a really good support network and the seniors here have their own little library and study room...kinda small but the thought counts!

Our Year Advisors are amazing and so hardworking, they always want the best for us. People are friendly enough and the marks we get are one of the best in the area which includes private and selective schools.

There are so many opportunites for us in this school even though it is listed as a disadvanted school.

Im goin to miss Fairvale so much!!!

televators

HSC
BIG_AJ said:
great to see some people from the MCS sports region in here from Fairfield Patrician and St Gregs Campbelltown.

im at st pats , dundas
hahaha- heya AJ, tis smiley!

our school was, and is still pretty ordinary mate- both in sporting ability and intellect- anyone who played us st. pats first XI in Cricket would know (st gregs ppl?)- if we had a few more decent teachers, we'd go alrite

farm managment eh?- setting the stakes pretty high there

persephone

HSC
freeman catholic college

we're not a good school, we're a "great" school.

teachers good, great atmosphere. I love it here, really i do. shame to leave it. i don't have the energy to express how much i love my school.

if you go to it...express my love for me

Narelle

HSC
persephone said:
freeman catholic college

teachers good, great atmosphere. I love it here, really i do. shame to leave it. i don't have the energy to express how much i love my school.

I CONCUR

BYE BYE FREEMAN.... never ever forget FREEMAN DAY: "the super sexy senior nerds"

FREEMAN ROCKS!!!

To all our ppl: 13yrs.... MC.... I WAM

teachers are the best, mad place, nice ppl.. everything

persephone

HSC
we came second...damnnit...second...how? why?

Freeman Catholic College: a 5 star school

chantellet

HSC
I go to Lake Illawarra High on the south coast - good ol Lake :)

It's a pretty big hole.. Looks like a prison although they have made attempts to brighten it up by painting it school colours and doing up the gardens..

On the teacher side: some of our teachers are absolute champions! Specially our year advisor and new principal.. but on the other hand some of the teachers are total crap.. They think that just because we're from a relatively poor area that we aren't smart enough to do well so they just dont give a damn.. grrrrr @ them! Yes I'm talking to the head teacher of English and SRC advisor!!

lissy pissy

next time there's a ball
HSC
yes freeman is the best and the 'freeman day performance' was the best it has ever seen, we were RIPPED OFF hard core
go the 'sexy senior nerds'

lissy pissy

next time there's a ball
HSC
Super Sexy Senior Nerds

undefined
persephone said:
freeman catholic college

yes freeman is the best and the 'freeman day performance' was the best it has ever seen, we were RIPPED OFF hard core
go the 'sexy senior nerds'

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
i go to HGHS > i rate it *pretty damn good* :)
as for the junior uniforms...erm lets not go there

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
Warners Bay High
REPRESENT
i rate it alright, we do useually do well in the HSC, and most of my teachers are good.
our principle's a bit sus though ....i mean playing Toto in a school musical? what the?

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
belmont christian college. 39 students in my yr, most ppl get on well. its a good skool and it was sad 2 leave it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)