Schools in the fairfield cabramatta area (1 Viewer)

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Or you could take weekend tuition lessons if you are really dedicated to doing your best.

carbone

D E F I N E M E
HSC
I live in the Cabra area.. i go to Meriden at Strathfield.. i know a couple of people from Cabra high, Fairfield high, Fairvale, westfields sport high, CVH.. and so on.. and they've told me some good and bad stuffs about their school.. but it all really depends on who your lil brother hangs around with.. that's if you don't want him to learn the 'bad' stuff.. so if he hangs around people who are good.. or not THAT bad.. then he'll be fine in which ever school you or your family chooses..

BTW, i used to go to Mary Mackillop College and i think that school has bad education.. all they are about is reputation.. but ur brother is a boy.. so that's alright. Pats is very good.. my two little brothers go there.. Anways, i hope you'll make the right decision in choosing the best school for your brother!

CHEERS!

p.s.y.c.h.o

HSC
N/A
Lodgic said:
You might want to consider Prairiewood High Scool (located in the Fairfield area), its a pretty good school with several high UAIs by students who have went there from year to year.

If my memory from several yrs back serves me correct, it is in the top 20 schools in NSW.
A friend told me it was once the second lowest in NSW... who knows

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Lodgic said:
You might want to consider Prairiewood High Scool (located in the Fairfield area), its a pretty good school with several high UAIs by students who have went there from year to year.

If my memory from several yrs back serves me correct, it is in the top 20 schools in NSW.

It used to be a Language High School...until they stopped making it compulsory to do a language as a subject. Its considered more of a Sports School, although it isnt by classification...but regardless - it has good teachers and education services.
#20 really !?
considering there`re like 600+ schools in the state , for that school to be ranked 20th kicks quite a few of the selective schools already.

jellybelly59

HSC
sangboi said:
WOO! how about St. Johns Park? i think it was ranked best public school in the region after the selectives schools last year xD

lol and the 'St.' in the school name makes you sound like you go to a private school.. if that tickles ur fancy.... =]

i go there so i would say its a good school, gots a diverse range of students, great teachers.

but pretty much any school would be good if you try hard =]

i personally recommend a selective school so you can ride the scaling band wagon xD sit on ur ass and let ur peers drag you up! thats the way to study!
lol hahaha sang... i go to that school and its not what u make it out to be lmao! just cause u got dux and came 1st in like 6 subjects! btw.... bossley sounds like an alrite school... of course if u can get into selective den dat would be even better den any public school u go to... no offence to public schools i go to one lol but the competition and the motivation to obtain higher academic marks just isn't dere....

sangboi

HSC
jellybelly59 said:
lol hahaha sang... i go to that school and its not what u make it out to be lmao! just cause u got dux and came 1st in like 6 subjects! btw.... bossley sounds like an alrite school... of course if u can get into selective den dat would be even better den any public school u go to... no offence to public schools i go to one lol but the competition and the motivation to obtain higher academic marks just isn't dere....
LOL i found someone from my schooL! woaH! LOL

so who are you jellybelly59?!

Sonata

HSC
i recommend canley vale high since its listed in the top 200 schools in 2003 i think lol?, also it does seem to be a good school in the academics field.
Fairvale just has good rep its known for its contribution for the community,

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)