Schoolies!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

cint

HSC
in a matter of a few short weeks ..........
we are all going to be PARTYING LIKE CRAZY PEOPLE ON SCHOOLIES
I CANT WAIT
JUST THINK ABOUT THE FREEDOM ALCOHOL DANCING HOOK UPS (amongst other things!)
no responibility! no nothing! just vodka! vodka and hot people!
HOORAH!
WE MADE IT!!
im excited

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
stupid question, what is schoolies. i don't get it.

rnitya_25 said:
omg, im going to faint from laughing lol, im so sorry but you just like asked the most funniest question ever, lol its even funnier than my legal studies hsc that i failed a couple of weeks ago;

long story short: schoolies is a place where people go to get trashed, and do many other things that were not possible to fit in your agenda during the hsc, you should come, maybe we can hook up? lol Im having a post hsc slut syndrome!

H.S.What?

HSC
SCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait till wen it all kicks off for me on nov. 27... EXTREEEEEEEEME!!!!!!!!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
what's shameful? schoolies? or me not knowing what it is....its not my fault! i just don't know! alot of people don't know what the hell it is!

Kabeio

k.
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
what's shameful? schoolies? or me not knowing what it is....its not my fault! i just don't know! alot of people don't know what the hell it is!
omg how can u not know what it is?? dont u talk to people?? its like publicised lol

Peartie

HSC
Most people in the school system would know what it is....ud be in the minority here

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
yeah, i think Schoolies is erm... pretty darn Obvious. not that i went poo con audition was on during schoolies and i had to practice.. but oh well.
-sigh-
SCHOOLIES is like the biggest party on the Gold Coast for all HSC leavers.
Its like a huge 3 weeks of non stop partying a mix of drugs/alcohol/sex and other mindless stuff, and alot of waking up on beach in morning with the worst headache going 'where the hell am i' kinda thing.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
rnitya_25 said:

have you been buried in your room studying for 23 hours everyday in your whole high schooling life?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Argonaut said:
Lots of people believe that by going to Schoolies, they're signing up for a week-long sex marathon and binge-drinking session. While you do get to have a good time, you'll be disappointed if you believe all you'll do is drink all week long when you're not having sex.
He's right, there's also the time you spend injecting heroin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)