Schoolies!!! (1 Viewer)

ellie_may

so guys what r ppl doing for schoolies, im soo completely at a lost i no i dont want to go to the gold coast and i dont really wanna go on one of those schoolies cruises but i dont know wat else i should do?

inasero

Reborn
HSC
haha ur asking us how to spend ur holidays?
hmm i dunno....they're VERY long so I think you should get a job...you'll definitely need the money oce you start Uni. Also do stuff you've always wated to do, but didnt have the chance to...holidays, reading books, community service, whatever~~

| n i s s y |

HSC
I'm goin 2 coffs harbour wif 20 frends from skewl!....its close yet far
Its gonna b hard findin accomodation !

Y2Jackie

Nouvelle Caledonie (Noumea(... If my friend can save enough money to go with me...

Coff's, there isn't many places u can stay but it's growing up there so who knows. Last time I went up there was about 8 months ago. There's a Hyatt, I think, or one of the other major international chains, but I can imagine it would cost a lot. Can't think of much else, you'd just have to search in Google or somethin

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
yeah, good idea to avoid the gold coast, specially if u arent 18, i went and it sucked, my friends who went to like byron and coffs and terrigal and stuff had much better times.

Mike iE

HSC
10 mates and I have booked a house at Coffs Harbour, half of them are under age, so we thought it was the better option. We are right near the beach/shops/bottlo so we are set

Sasky

HSC
I'm planning to go to Europe alone or a small island getaway with close friends... It depends how much I'm strapped for $$. Otherwise, I'll go on a small trip and save up big for uni...

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
ill be heading to port macquarie with a bunch of friends. my mate's grandma time shares on this unit in a resort so it will only cost us $400 between the 6 of us for a week!

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i'm going to bali!! the local travelworld organised a bali schoolies tour thingy so we're going on that cos everything is already organised we just have to get our passports

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
wow.. you guys have already booked accomodation for this year?
isnt it abit to fast?

savannah

actually most accomodation is booked out.. as well as cheap flights.
u wont find much at byron anymore and gold coast all the schoolies hotels r booked so ud have to stay at the non schoolies ones which cost from 2000 to 3000 a week...for HOTEL ROOMS.

2muchwork

HSC
Schoolies!

There's actually quite a bit left at the gold coast at the moment. I'm going down as the only girl with 5 close friends who are all male. they've all finished school but we are going to party week!:chainsaw: can't wait..by the way if anyones booking now and is asked for a repcode, use NV2515 for the chance to win prizes..

serenesorrow

I'm heading up to the Gold Coast for one week of schoolies... then we're going down to Noosa for another week there... oath. :D

Hyd

Its the END of school, FOREVER!!!!

[Party Party Party Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

where ever there is a party that' seems like its never going to end.....GO!!!!!!

I m going to the Gold Coast 4 friends and i had it booked last year. i know u dont want to go there, but, it is a great option, parties, boys, theme parks, beachs and organised activities every day, just where ever you go make sure the people who go know how to have a good time and there isn't any one that can bring you down and make you have a shit time....

i know heaps of people who went there and they all had a great time. however there are so many options. its what can offer the most to YOU and your FRIENDS.......every one has fun in different ways.

what ever you do, do it well, get drunk, have lots of SAFE sex and meet LOADS of NEW and [DIFFERENT] people.

KfWang

Originally posted by Hyd
[Party Party Party Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
what ever you do, do it well, get drunk, have lots of SAFE sex and meet LOADS of NEW and [DIFFERENT] people.
i was just wondering (out of curiosity and not out of mind-blinding hornyness) is that whole "everyone gets laid at schoolies" thing is true?

how much is everyone paying for schoolies?

i think mine might come to about 500-600 seeing as im going by train and gota take own food there, and buy booze and everything

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)