Schoolies Weather! (1 Viewer)

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
Hey all. I was just checken the surfer's weather for next sunday and it says THUNDERSTORMS... hopefully this will change for the betta and not be like that for the whole week im up at skoolies. I think it would really dampen the skoolies spirit if the weather is crap, like u cant go to the beach or nothing! Such a build up to going and alot of money spent to be stuk in ur rooms for the entire week! Therefore, if this is the case and lets hope not, but was stuff can u do during the day in that whilst away? obviously drinking is one, but wat are sum other things that can make it just as good as if it was sunny 30 degree weather! Also, if ur a past skoolian, did crap weather ruin ur time?

-Ta.

Jiga

If its gona be a storm they usually occur in arvo after a really hot day, which isnt to bad. I will absolutely s***ed off if it rains when I go

Lady_Melian

stary nights
HSC
theres nothing wrong with thunderstorms!! it stormed one night while i was away and we ran around the block in the rain, got drenched and tried not to get struck by lightning!! it was fun!! lol :)

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
it pissed down all week i was up there

dezzy

HSC
yea, the weather sucked but we found ways to improvise, like turn the heater on in our apartment and walk around in speedo's....just like the beach but without the rays!

KIDDING!

Nah, the weather was bearable i suppose. we made our own fun

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
bowman said:
it pissed down all week i was up there

yeah everyday except saturday which was basically our last full day there! it did ruin the experience a bit but we still had fun all up i guess just had piss ups in the hotel rooms...

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
we went south and it was a bit overcast for the first few days but we went to the beach at night which was completely awsome, so all is not lost if you cant go to the beach during the day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)