Schoolies: to do list :) (1 Viewer)

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
dawso said:
he has connections with the lebanon...

i never said that means anything about the country, simply stated a fact,

joking isnt kool when ur talking about the bible man...

and its simple, we call this the southern hemisphere

cheers

-dawso

ps - so dont hav energy 2 continue argument, lame and bordering on flaming so if u wanna reply, go ahead, ill just let ya hav the last word
wot is his conection with lebanon, he doesnt hold a lebanese parsport. to the lebanese he doesn't exist. he is an australian citizern and has only ties with australia, so get ur fact striaght... he has no ties with lebanon. Im a devout christain, and if i want to joke about doin bible studies its non of ur buisness... u were the 1 that called it boring not me. yesh and i no this is the southern hemisphere... its a fukn jk, a pun on words... if u cant see past ur nose thats not my fault

bakerlog

HSC
Crowie said:
plan 4 schoolies
get up the 7 am sat morn far out lol
start drinking bout 10 after unpacking
keep drinking
blank
blank blank
drink more
fly home sat arvo the next week
Your gonna fit into schoolies just fine ^^

powerhouse

HSC
JamiL said:
fact 1.75: a Pakistan doctor have 5 sons, 4 of them were charged with being involved in a gang rap, does that mean all Pakistan ppl are rapist, he'll no, im sure there have been many australians who have commited rap 2... i dont judge u or any1 so lay off it dickhead
Fuck I know. I had rappers, especially gang rapping... pfft east side, west side - that music should be shunned.

JamiL

HSC
i hate rappist 2, they are fuking scum... how desperate can u be 2 have 2 fukn rap som1... thats y i hate ppl saying lebanese or aribs or any race 4 that matter is full of rapist. i dont no how ppl can live with themselves, fukn sum they should be locked up 4 life, rape is worse than murder in my eyes

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
As you missed the first blindingly obvious clue, "rap" you are referring to, is spelt "rape". It is humourous because you're saying that rapping is a crime... which it probably should be.

HSC
Logain said:
As you missed the first blindingly obvious clue, "rap" you are referring to, is spelt "rape". It is humourous because you're saying that rapping is a crime... which it probably should be.
i second that notion... lets petition the government to make it a crime to rap and put an embargo on all rap albums coming into the country.... shouldnt be too hard to get the numbers :p

HSC
JamiL said:
excuse my inability 2 spell, and they better not ban rap, i luv 2pac
each to their own... but yeah.. listen more widely and you will start to pick up on the not likeing rap...

JamiL

HSC
i actually dont like the m&ms, and the 50cents... they are crap, i like the old skool rap... like 2pac. them songs have meaning 2 the, m&m is just about showing up his own mother. i like alot of different music thou, from hip hop, rnb, to even punk rock (not heavy shit thou)

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Jesus, more than a few people here like the lowies...

Show some class - aim higher than the miniskirt and ugh boot girls that swarm troppo.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
JamiL said:
i actually dont like the m&ms, and the 50cents... they are crap, i like the old skool rap... like 2pac. them songs have meaning 2 the, m&m is just about showing up his own mother. i like alot of different music thou, from hip hop, rnb, to even punk rock (not heavy shit thou)
wait wait wait 2pac is old school now???? what happened to big daddy kane, biz markie, kool g rap, grandmaster and the furious 5, eric B and rakim, LL etc. hes major shit was in 1994-5 that aint old school rap and half his songs are repetitive

stgregs#4

HSC
im just gonna go up to schoolies with all the boys and just take it as it comes, get blind 24-7 until i cant party no more, meet heaps of ppl, hook up and fuckin run a muck.....13 years of school for this fuckin massive party...fuck yeah!

clairebear

"oh go back to supre"
HSC
FreakTrigger said:
Jesus, more than a few people here like the lowies...

Show some class - aim higher than the miniskirt and ugh boot girls that swarm troppo.
quite obviously all they require is a little 'bogan chic' to make their week.

slinky_cumquat

Geriatric
HSC
stgregs#4 said:
im just gonna go up to schoolies with all the boys and just take it as it comes, get blind 24-7 until i cant party no more, meet heaps of ppl, hook up and fuckin run a muck.....13 years of school for this fuckin massive party...fuck yeah!
thats the way,, just take each day as it comes, thats how im working schoolies.

Punkcess

Trapped In Your Guitar
HSC
FoodForThought said:
i second that notion... lets petition the government to make it a crime to rap and put an embargo on all rap albums coming into the country.... shouldnt be too hard to get the numbers :p
Just remember-You can't have crap without rap...
As for the embargo...agreed...and then it should go to the high court and have th crap banned

stgregs#4

HSC
slinky_cumquat said:
thats the way,, just take each day as it comes, thats how im working schoolies.
yeah thats it....its always the best option...im just gonna piss it up head...and hook up :D...where are you stayin at

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)