Schoolies: The Entrance (1 Viewer)

happii

HSC
yeh hectic, thats all we did when we were there too.

do u know anything bout toowoon bay cp?

Hillzy

HSC
nah i dont, all i know is that it's owned by the same company

cause some queensland company came and bought toowoon, canton beach, budgewoi and one other ... but yeh is that where your going?

happii

HSC
yeh norah head is the other one, yeh im going up next thurs till sunday for trial schoolies lol just to check the place out.

im just hoping when we go up some girls will still be there

Hillzy

HSC
haha yeh man, but if not a group of girls who are having schoolies at nelsons bay are coming to my caravan for a couple of days when they finish ... so that'll be aight

but man toowoon is heaps far from toukley ... not like we can have a beach party or something then walk back ... haha and designated drives means it'd have to be over before 11 unless u got guys on there green p's

but idk man hopfully some more people say there going and something can be worked out cause i reckon a big beach party would be awesome

kittyrawr

HSC
So who is actually going? our group is there 6th till 13th of dec

happii

HSC
yeh we have a couple of guys coming up that dont drink so should be sweet, relax that 11 thing u can also bullshit to the cops lol. yeh i guess find out closer to date.

seems as though quiet a few ppl are going up so far aye.

Hillzy

HSC
Kittyrawr, me and my mates are gonna be ther from the 30th til the 12th and a couple more friends are coming around the 7th

kittyrawr

HSC
sounds awesome where abouts are u guys staying?

you up for a beach piss up? were across from it

Hillzy

HSC
Me and my mates are staying toukley

what about you?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
So have any of you guys been to the central coast before?

Hillzy

HSC
Yeh i've been to the entrance before and i know its a hole ... but its a hole without the issues of lots of people and tighass cops and well im not 18 so nightlife not a big deal

also plenty of mates that i dont need all the people bringing fights with them

... kittyrawr ... the entrance near the rock pool ... i hope u understand that the entrance spans from about budgewoi down to terrigal, meaning that i have no idea what rock pool ur talking about

Hillzy

HSC
we're staying at Canton Beach, Toukley

Do you know what area its in?? terrigal, toowoon bay?

kittyrawr

HSC
yeh looked it up how many people u staying with... i got my space its easier to chat on there

Hillzy

HSC
Well the number are changing like every day ... but first week looking at about 15 blokes, and then from about the 7th there will prob be 5 more guys and bout 15 chicks who are coming from their schoolies which are finishing about then

but anyways find out where ur staying and get back to us cause if ur too far its gonna be a hassle to get a big group like mine to a beach party and back

kittyrawr

HSC
we already have our accomidation we could prob come to u guys... u near the beach

Hillzy

HSC
Change of Plans

My mates couldn't organsie themselves so a smaller group of us is going to nelsons instead ... we'll still go to toukley but only from the 8th - 12th

so if ur around ill catch ya

HSC
haha heck after my schoolies cause the enterance and toukley and all that are near i may aswell rock up to a couple of places see how things are lols

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)