Schoolies Is Sad! (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
NEED HELP said:
i never said i was cool.. i jus think ur a cock
actually seeing as i'm a girl and all i think i'd be more like a big vagina, thanks. :)

7th Sign

HSC
NEED HELP said:
cock.. read what i said

wow your mates dad is head cop for hornsby....head people wouldnt be stupid enough to jepredise their job by selling a id press at way under its value to some kid who talks shit.....i know mates with cops as dads in high places theirnot shifty at all you talking shit stfu up......

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Close this thread already.

Threadstarter: Don't say I didn't warn you. :mad:

NEED HELP

HSC
7th Sign said:
wow your mates dad is head cop for hornsby....head people wouldnt be stupid enough to jepredise their job by selling a id press at way under its value to some kid who talks shit.....i know mates with cops as dads in high places theirnot shifty at all you talking shit stfu up......
omfg ur annoyingly crap at reading..

i never said his dad was giving me the ID's, friends of friends of friends stole it from the RTA, i heard of his son that they had no leads and no idea where the fk it went...

i bought it off friends of friends of friends..

P.S. THEY CAN USE SHIT FROM THE INTERNET, people can either claim it wasn't them, or they were joking.. what evidence do the police have then?

p.p.s. COCK

NEED HELP

HSC
Argonaut said:
Is that the only word in you vocabulary?

A piece of advice: playing with fire will only get you burned. Playing with glycerine and you'll get blown up.
almost.. i know a few more.. hense the other words in my posts.........

NEED HELP

HSC
very... funny... and original..... and yeah.... heres a few more dots.......... and sum more....................

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
NEED HELP said:
very... funny... and original..... and yeah.... heres a few more dots.......... and sum more....................
On a more serious note, stop flaming, spell properly, and get out of this thread so it can rot like it deserves.

NEED HELP

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
On a more serious note, stop flaming, spell properly, and get out of this thread so it can rot like it deserves.
i dont like to spell properly it takes to much time.. and NOooooooooooooOOOoo this thread will never rot!!!

p.s. cock

7th Sign

HSC
need help shut the fuck up your full of shit and you payouts suck their is no way your into the id press industrie its mainly run by triads, I dont talk shit I know people in big circle through a mate of mine, who deal with things such as fakies. Your just some petty kid who thinks he knows what he is talking about, when really you have no idea, you have obviously read something in the paper and thought it would be hard core to claim the job via friends, you know the last people that tried to pull a stunt like yours got their house raided via the feds they thought it would be hard core to claim that their dads business stole 3 stis from carringbah, well the police who regually browse forums found this info and they raided the garage and stripped everying smashed shit and basically fucked the joint up and in the end their was no stis theri just some crap making comments liek the ones you ahve made are very very stupid on a public forum. Also you try hard payouts are soo laim its not funny I would expect better from a 4 year old "hahah lol you cock ahahahah" ....its not a funny pay out man.....

Sublime69

HSC
aek said:
EVERYONE GOING TO SCHOOLIES is sad : waste of money, waste of time and just an unethical end to your high school life. Go on a trip around the world or something, see your folks overseas rather than drinking up and banging up new hoes. . . . Post your ideas about schoolies
how about instead of taking a trip overseas, you pay less money and take a LSD trip instead, you can visit lego land, or the K-Hole, sounds like much more fun to me, TRASH ON!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
7th Sign said:
need help shut the fuck up your full of shit and you payouts suck their is no way your into the id press industrie its mainly run by triads, I dont talk shit I know people in big circle through a mate of mine, who deal with things such as fakies. Your just some petty kid who thinks he knows what he is talking about, when really you have no idea, you have obviously read something in the paper and thought it would be hard core to claim the job via friends, you know the last people that tried to pull a stunt like yours got their house raided via the feds they thought it would be hard core to claim that their dads business stole 3 stis from carringbah, well the police who regually browse forums found this info and they raided the garage and stripped everying smashed shit and basically fucked the joint up and in the end their was no stis theri just some crap making comments liek the ones you ahve made are very very stupid on a public forum. Also you try hard payouts are soo laim its not funny I would expect better from a 4 year old "hahah lol you cock ahahahah" ....its not a funny pay out man.....
*sigh*

I'm torn between two people I don't like.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
You quite clearly don't practice what you preach.

7th Sign

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
*sigh*

I'm torn between two people I don't like.
*sigh* I do not like you either....

dont start another shit fight over nothing :|

NEED HELP

HSC
7th Sign said:
ok if u know big C, u are sure to know jake S*****, if this is yes then u know where they come from :D

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
Argonaut said:
It's almost worth not saying anyhting and just watching her flay them alive ...
Very true. You and glycerine should stop posting on this thread but. Your logic and rational thinking stop the flow of the idiocy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)