Schoolies cruises - how strict on drinking under 18's (1 Viewer)

robgunit

HSC
is anyone sure on how strict they are on cruises for under 18's drinking...if i wanna get smashed is there a good chance of getting pulled up?

sathdog

HSC
mate i dunnoo...since all the stuff bein happenin on skoolies theyll prolly be more strict this year but not sure

GongStudent

In Gong we party along!
HSC
Rob me and you both know if anything goes wrong and they do catch you, ill throw the left jab and you have to throw the right, the chances of the bouncers getting back up from the floor is minimal, Youll be right so dont stain your undies!!!

The cruise is basically going to be the bomb, going to be the best time man i cant wait, party all night sleep in the day.

Sathdog, when you go to the gold coast make sure you dnt get caught in gang wars because i dont think those biceps of yours are going to get you out of much danger lol hahahha

Seeya lads remember lifes too short to be small!! ahhahaha

Miss Breezy

HSC
GongStudent said:
Rob me and you both know if anything goes wrong and they do catch you, ill throw the left jab and you have to throw the right, the chances of the bouncers getting back up from the floor is minimal,
If you think that 2 of you can take the bouncers on goodluck to ya!

sathdog

HSC
miss breezy, wat u dont understand is that cesta n rob r like 2 peas in a pod....arnie n ronnie coleman....theyll put the bouncers to shame.

Larii.was.here

HSC
If u look over 18 they dont really care... but if they do bust u take a leaf outta my brothers book and get the hell outta there...

Miss Breezy

HSC
sathdog said:
miss breezy, wat u dont understand is that cesta n rob r like 2 peas in a pod....arnie n ronnie coleman....theyll put the bouncers to shame.
I'm sure they might but a lot of those guards are big, strong & can do damage!

GongStudent

In Gong we party along!
HSC
Lol sathdog your a champion mate, 2 peas in a pod!!! hahahaha, your leaving someone out though sath?? and thats yourself man!
You could put away a couple of bouncers yourslef too tough guy.

robgunit

HSC
Gong student your comletely right...ive seen sathdog ithout a shirt on he's an intimidating figure....sri kankans are dangerous people..would you mess with i?? i know i wouldnt

liverpool4dawin

HSC
there is 1 security guard to every 3 passengers so yeh who knows... hit the piss in ur cabins then come out and ull be sweet

tara04

HSC
ha there is lyk 200 ppl on board that means around 660 security....u recon?????? i dont

tara04

HSC
whoops meant 2 say 2000 ppl on board so 666 security lol....highly doubting that

Big Kirk

HSC
she'll be right champ, just pour your vodka in a water bottle and get onnnn it!!!!

Damonn

HSC
The main problem now will be getting the alco. I heard they're putting a limit on how many drinks an 18 year old can buy per night.
Though its not the most reliable source and sounds kinda stupid seeing thats where they get most of their profits, but thats gonna be messed up if its true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)