Schoolies @ Bathurst (1 Viewer)

erin_tonkin

HSC
its the new gold coast. ive heard a heap of people who say they are going, sick of the coast cos thats where they live, people are heading inland.

erin_tonkin

HSC
seriously... what makes schoolies is the people not the cows or the place. Bathurst as the location of the races has heaps of pubs etc and shops and lazer tag

conz

HSC
dont get your hopes up to much i am from bathurst and there may be plenty of pubs here but there is only one nightclub which stays open all night and its not that greatest cause drugs are everywhere and heaps of drink spiking.... plus u will get sick of the place after a couple of days... oh yea lazer tag is shit come right ahead if your up for a good time cause the locals still no how to party!

fishwinga

HSC
hey im from BX aswell, and let me tell u, bathurst is not the new gold coast...its not even the new tasmania...it is probably the worst destination anyone could choose for schoolies...the locals may kno how to party, but they wont b here cos theyll go sumwhere worth while, like surfers, which is still the No. 1 spot, or they go on cruises...any local still round during schoolies is either sum old freaky person or has no friends to go on schoolies with...so it really isn't worth coming here...btw, laser tag is shermans favourite game!!!

conz

HSC
yea im goin to surfers! but im not gunna be up there the hole 3 weeks am i so obviously i will be in town and when i get back i plan on goin out in bathurst as well...

AntonTheswan

Emisary Of The Gorgonites
From the forest itself comes the handle for the ax
HSC
Dude, like Walangoomberup is like totally the new surfers, all the cool cats are hitting it up this November! Its an abandoned mining town, full of pensioners, bogans, and boongs, who now how to party! By the time Walangoomberup gets running water in 2010, it will be the hippest most happening schoolies destination!!!!!

Seriously, schoolies at Bathurst is possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

No offence to bumbkins, but nowhere in inland New South Wales is worth pissing on even though they need it with the drought and all.

JGreenwood

Jeremy
HSC
I thought this was a joke when I saw it.
who would go to wheat plains for schoolies.
why do you think half the stani's guys run away??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)