• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

schoolies and break ups (1 Viewer)

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
JKDDragon said:
And what's jealousy derived from? Insecurity. He doesn't trust you.
I know he doesn't, i was just letting everyone know his lame cover up. But then i get very jealous of him sometimes aswell and it makes me feel insecure about what a girl could try to do to get him. I think everyone worries when they love someone that much because they just don't want to loose them.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
JKDDragon said:
It doesn't make them any less of a cheater, which is what you said. But the difference is I'm advocating NOT cheating at all, you know? You're basically saying 'well you might aswell cheat since you'd do it after breaking up anyway'.
no, a cheater is a cheater they cant be any less. what i said is that if you are one who is inclined to break up with your partner and then bang other people, then return to relationship[ i.e a scumbag cheater] then why bother with all the hassle? why not either break up with them for good, or cheat on them... i say just cheat on them, because obviouslly thats what you wanted to do, have sex with someone outside of the relationship and yet continue the relationship. dont try and hide behind false morals and imagined technicalities... you are a CHEATER no ifs, buts or "we were on a break"s you cheated, plain and simple. man that excuse is almost as bad as " but i was drunk honey!" people inclines to fuck others whilst in a relationship are always going to find ways to do it.

atleast be honest to yourself when you do cheat , dont dilude yourself that breaking up with your partner makes it alright because it doesnt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)