Schoolies 2008 Terrigal!!! (1 Viewer)

LIVANOS

HSC
hey everyone,

im going in a group of 12 to terrigal.

just wondering how many others are, what dates etc.

i cant wait, we are going to be very messy, and trashed for the whole week lol were counting down the days, fuck the hsc lol

x.

Last edited:

nicedude

HSC
Hey, 8 of my mates down from the south coast are goin up to the entrance, Stayin at Budgewoi at a hoilday house between the 22nd 28th of Nov..

If any1s heading near there at that time.. We're keen for a beach party or sumthing

Tooki

HSC
I live around there.

When are you staying there? Also what hotel?

Cheers

smellymcgee

HSC
i live on the central coast

theres pretty much 2 clubs
and beaches
and bogans
many many bogans

have fun

liljd001

HSC
Hi Guys..

A big group of my mates and I are bunking down in Avoca for 10 days for Schoolies..

Might see you around :)

courtneyy

Lover of the HSC
HSC
It's hilarious to read about people coming to the coast. I live in Avoca, and I mean, there's a pub and a bowling club. That's about it here. It's a quiet little town really, and we're 5 minutes away from terrigal.
Terrigal has a bit more of a night life with Largo and the beer gardens, and the pub (which is alot bigger and nicer than avoca). There's also the Woodport Inn in Erina(5 minutes from Terrigal) which can be good as well. It's packed over summer and there'll be heaps of police, judging by the break up night there the other night. If you're not from a coastal area, you will enjoy it for sure.
And there's also a few clubs in Gosford which is probably 20-25 minutes from Terrigal, like Iggies, and there's the Leagues Club which has Club Red.

Hope that helps someone :)

Josie Beljan

HSC
nicedude said:
Hey, 8 of my mates down from the south coast are goin up to the entrance, Stayin at Budgewoi at a hoilday house between the 22nd 28th of Nov..

If any1s heading near there at that time.. We're keen for a beach party or sumthing

heyyyyy :) 12 of my mates are goin to terrigal for 10 days we might pop to the enterance one day soo yaa
lol
24th were goin might c ya dere;)

yewwforstudy

HSC
courtneyy said:
It's hilarious to read about people coming to the coast. I live in Avoca, and I mean, there's a pub and a bowling club. That's about it here. It's a quiet little town really, and we're 5 minutes away from terrigal.
Terrigal has a bit more of a night life with Largo and the beer gardens, and the pub (which is alot bigger and nicer than avoca). There's also the Woodport Inn in Erina(5 minutes from Terrigal) which can be good as well. It's packed over summer and there'll be heaps of police, judging by the break up night there the other night. If you're not from a coastal area, you will enjoy it for sure.
And there's also a few clubs in Gosford which is probably 20-25 minutes from Terrigal, like Iggies, and there's the Leagues Club which has Club Red.

RED IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!
Largo is crap....
And well a girl i know's dad is the licencee down at woodport :p Convenient much?

The coast is surely not a place for schoolies... aim further north for those looking for a decent place.

stephyy

HSC
anyone goin up at the end of nov???
10 girls of us goin up
giant piss up
PPL JOIN
let us know if any of yous gona b there at that time

oth16

HSC
courtneyy said:

haha thats what me and my friends were discussing the other day, how us westies would be going to terrigal and the kids in terrigal probably headed somewhere like qld =)

TERRIGAL 08
21-28th woo hooo

lind27

HSC
Hey
im staying in Gosford with 20 of my friends (many hot guys *wink wink*). so i was wondering if any girls going on schoolies near the area would want to come over and 'hang'. lol

stephyy

HSC
anyone gona b terigal from the 15th nov???
10 girls
beach
drinks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)