Schoolies 2007 (1 Viewer)

nellybel

wow.
HSC
Most of my friends are going to surfers partyweek woot! its heaps more expensive then going to somewhere quiter- well i think so anyway (prove me wrong if you want!)..some of my friends are going to coffs and theirs is costing like just under $200 and mine is $500..plus they dont have flights or anything..all up mine is around $950 for accommodation, party tickets, transfers and flights..and then theres spending money ahh..pretty expensive!! How much is everyone elses? anyone staying at Breakfree Longbeach partyweek (25 nov-2 dec)?

HSC
does it really matter where you go? youre with your mates, your gonna get pissed... i dont get how fights occur. yeah we are just gonna probably live in a car or go camping or something. Free accomodation so more $$$ can go towards the piss and smokes.

kev311

kkkkeeevvviiiiiinnnnnnnnn
HSC
hong kong with my mates for me!...lol...i just love it!...the overcrowdedness...the honky ppl...the honky singers....the smelly streets...ehheheheh

frogsinspace

HSC
YoYo... me and my m8s are goin campin.... Woot Woot.... anywho so wats everyone esle doin? my monkeys are eatin my jellybeans... RANDOM... lol my bestie had a madass party on sat... wishin u were there.. Woot... chao:lol:

Meg Phillips

HSC
I'm going up to Gold Coast in Party Week and the acc. is only gonna' be like $400...and we're getting heaps cheap flight so all up i don't reckon it's gonna' cost tooo much...Haha but I'm heaps excited about going to the Gold Coast I'd hate to go somewhere where it wouldn't really be all people who were the same kind of age..

peggd

HSC
mooloolaba....guna be stayin in the zazabar penthouse!!!! OH YEH!!!..... guna be awsum!!!!:)

Jussoa

HSC
makedamnsure101 said:
Didnt know where to put this....
Whats everyone doing for schoolies next year?
My friends and i were goind on a schoolies cruise until it got cancelled, and now my friends are habing the first fight we've had in the five years at high school on where to go; fiji or the whitsundays?
i personally favour fiji, but i dont kno anymore....

I looked at fiji and whitsundays although found they wouldnt really be good party destinations if your into that sorta thing.....ended up booking in patong beach, phuket and at a very cheap price too, $1175 for return flights and 10 nights accomodation (23rd nov-3rd dec) in a 4star hotel across the road from beach and on the main strip of bars.
check it out if you want an overseas cheap trip on an island lol

*kristie*

HSC
my friends and i are goin to Stradbroke Island in the 2nd week.. its way cheaper and sum of us are stil guna go up to the goldie for a couple of nights in the 1st week aswel so yeh... any1 else goin to Stradie?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)