Schoolies 2006 Cruise 23rd Nov (1 Viewer)

tomcleary

HSC
but like even on the last night hardly anyone went out. last night should be the biggest night on there, never do something like it again and half the people went to bed early.

it was like going to the same local night club every night for 8 nights. security was fucked too. had to go to that shark shack thing 4 times.

specialone

HSC
T-Boner said:
shut up tiff you dirty whore the only thing you miss is having your twat stuffed with meat. so how many nights did you actually sleep in your room?

fuck you scott, you can be so vile! you know the answer to that question so shut up

T-Boner

HSC
tomcleary said:
but like even on the last night hardly anyone went out. last night should be the biggest night on there, never do something like it again and half the people went to bed early.

it was like going to the same local night club every night for 8 nights. security was fucked too. had to go to that shark shack thing 4 times.
you serious? the last night was the only one in which i didnt go to bed. at 530am there was soooo many people up on the decks! coming through under the bridge as the sun came up chanting "aussie aussie aussie OI OI OI" was something im not gonna forget in a hurry....

and the second bit of your post, i totally get what you mean. it did get a bit tiresome (the OZ did especially) but its better than a night in.

agui01

HSC
Hey ppls. I'm going on the 9th of December cruise and just wondering how tight the security really is. Like did somer underage ppl manage to still get alchy somehow? And how strict is the luggage checks? Do they check water bottles for vodka? :)

tomcleary

HSC
T-Boner said:
you serious? the last night was the only one in which i didnt go to bed. at 530am there was soooo many people up on the decks! coming through under the bridge as the sun came up chanting "aussie aussie aussie OI OI OI" was something im not gonna forget in a hurry...
yeh but like the night in general. i reckon heaps of people went to bed and got back up coz there was like no one on the df the whole night. i got video of the top deck and there was like half as many people on it as what there usually was and this was at like 2.30 when the others were closed.

agui01- if i bottle is opened you have to throw it out. i know 1 person that got some on board but i know 2 people who got it taken off them. so yeh its worth a try coz they didnt get in shit or anything

T-Boner

HSC
i couldnt believe they stopped serving booze at 2am on the last night... what a joke!

Vicstar!

HSC
i thought it was unreal... u know how wrist bands, with the su adn wave, i got that smybol tattooed on my lower back, when i got home.. thats how much fun i had..... but i agree with the dude, there was hardly anyoen out on the last night. i was there by my self from my cabin coz they were all tired as. i slept during the day and partied through the night... walking off the gang plank was horrible... flying home was worse, ive never been so upset before in my life!!!!!!

i cant wait to go on another cruise, i wonder if they have like a 18-30yr old cruise..

woohoooo im in that pic... hahaha
catch ya all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)