Schoolies 2006 Cruise 23rd Nov (1 Viewer)

TheAnimal

HSC
liverpool4dawin said:
Gem hate to be a party pooper but I have heard that it is like stepped up security and like 1 security guard to every 4 ppl... or maybe they are just bluffing but if its true thats kinda an overkill!!!

CAN'T WAIT WOOOOW ADD ME ON MSN PPLZ: liverpool4dawin@hotmail.com
Man dats da gayest rumor tho. Thats like 500 secy's. No way, maybe 100, but thats it. Anywayz, emailed P & O and they said theme nites gona be, country western, island, formal, and possibly pj and fancy dress. Nothin finalised tho. Lats outs and keep pekin'

liverpool4dawin

HSC
the animal I hell don't want it to be true, but my mum actually called P & O to ask and thats wat she reckons, or maybe she is lieing haha to try pisss me off - wudnt surprise me... who knows! either way, its jus more fun avoiding them!!!

KrissiA

HSC
Does anyone know yet or will we know before we get on the ship what the theme nights are?

Maybe they're not telling us so that we have to buy costumes on there. Just another way of scamming more money out of us.. lol.

KrissiA

HSC
Does anyone know yet or will we know before we get on the ship what the theme nights are?

Maybe they're not telling us so that we have to buy costumes on there. Just another way of scamming more money out of us.. lol.

:Lisa:

HSC
KrissiA said:

I posted the theme nights a few pages back...
We had a schoolies info night and someone from p&o came out to speak to us.

The theme nights are:
2 formal nights
island night
pj night
fright night
and gender bender

gem010

HSC
:Lisa: said:
I posted the theme nights a few pages back...
We had a schoolies info night and someone from p&o came out to speak to us.

The theme nights are:
2 formal nights
island night
pj night
fright night
and gender bender
Screw that!! haha, I was looking forward to the country and western night =P i have thing for cowboys ... I'm bringing my boots anyway!

Does 2 formal nights sound excessive to anyone else? The rest of those sound fairly easy to make up a costume on board, just get creatie with someone's makeup haha

TheAnimal

HSC
Just over 2 weeks I think. Meh, cant trust P & O, spoke to rwo different people from P &*O and they told me two different things. One said they wouldnt know till two dayz b4 cruzin than another told me (refer to one of my previous messages. Dunno what to xpect aye???

Ru8es

HSC
N/A
hey same im going with 12 girls!
should be awsome!
i cant wait - just drinking and partying
do u know there are like 5 bars/clubs?
thats more than were i live HAHAHA

call.me.pep

HSC
these 5 days r ganna b the slowest 5 days ever!!!!! ahhhhhh i am way to excited

T-Boner

HSC
specialone said:
i thought it was heaps of fun, not over rated at all.

i miss the df's!
shut up tiff you dirty whore the only thing you miss is having your twat stuffed with meat. so how many nights did you actually sleep in your room?

KrissiA

HSC
tomcleary said:
anyone else think it was over rated?
What! I thought it was unbelievable - I was looking for ways to hide out before they called out disembarkation colour. Alas, I was unsuccessful..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)