Schoolies 2005 - Reccomended Accomodation for Gold Coast (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi im goin to be goin 2 schoolies in 05 and was lookin to get accomodation booked nice and early. What im lookin 4 is somethin close to the action (so i dont have 2 stumble 2 far home lol) and cheap. Im not real fussed about the place bein fancy or anythin but i just want it to be a half decent place thats inexpensive. What are ur suggestions? And i was wondering any details u may have concerning where abouts all the action actually is could be useful also. And finally ive heard about how theres activities organised every year and shit. What sorta stuff does this include?

dezzy

HSC
the islander looked heaps crap tho...really old.

Id suggest the cosmopolitan or the Costa D'ora, Genesis, or maybe even Longbeach

S

Shuter

dezzy said:
the islander looked heaps crap tho...really old.

Costa D'ora, Genesis, or maybe even Longbeach
Cost d'ora sucks arse, the rooms are the size of a 10c piece.

Longbeach is nice but a bit pricey. (also they are wankers, as was our chant)

The correct choice is Surfers Royale, rooms are huge, and we had an awesome atmosphere last time.

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
if u dont care too much about the place and u want something cheap with mad atmosphere and close to all action, then go islander for sure.....the random hotel parties go off!!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
does anyone know what the bahia beachfront is like? that's where we've booked
i wanted focus but it was sold out :'(

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
beachcomber hotel was gr8. close to everything and alot of schoolies staying there and was kinda cheap. but if want fulllllllllllllll cheap... go to the islander... though i woodnt stay there it looks to shitty for my liking.

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
at the beachcomber, till wat time were guests allowed, and how strict was security.....

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
did anyone stay at the outrigger aka outnigga?

Firebolt41

HSC
hey shuter me n my mates r staying in surfers royale this year, do they let u take glass bottles into the rooms? coz from what i've heard alot of places won't let u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)