• What is.... schoolies???

Votes: 16 25.0%

• Total voters

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
ill still be 17.. so its not like ill be able to get into clubs or anything
i dont really care though.. save some money at least lol
ill prob go out with my friends heaps anyway.. just have to sleep at home every nite

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
if my parents end up letting me.. going gold coast

karnevil

HSC
Youll never know if you never go

schoolies was fucking awesome - me and my mates still rave about it everytime we get together, just reminiscing (sp?) n shit, its great :)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
me and my friends decided for a whole week while our other friends r at schoolies we r gonna go to the beach.. movies.. shopping.. skating.. out to dinner.. have a schoolies of our own without paying for accomodation.. cuz we wont be 18 anyway so its not like we miss out of clubs and stuff

karnevil

HSC
17? you should have gone on the cruise, cro_angel

i dont care what anyone says about the price - youll notice that the people who say its too pricey are the ones who never experienced just how insanely fucking good it was :D

gene

Alot of people suggest that schoolies is overrated and/or a waste of money BUT these people have NOT GONE. For me, schoolies 03 at surfer's was the absolute BOMB. It's not even about getting smashed off your tits 7 nights in a row (even though that adds to it). It's the whole atmosphere- what other chance do you get to meet hundreds of other awesome people your own age? I made a tonne of friends who i will be going to uni with, who i never would have met otherwise.

My advice: GO TO SURFER'S. Stay in a schoolies organised hotel, so that way you will never be told to keep it down. Even if you are underage, there are parties all night every night in the hotels. I don't know anyone who ever had a shit time at schoolies, or wished they never went, but i do know some people in my year who didn't book and regretted.

If you want, International Beach Resort is tops, and the Sar Club is pretty choice.

karnevil

HSC
I don't know anyone who ever had a shit time at schoolies, or wished they never went, but i do know some people in my year who didn't book and regretted.
bingo

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
myself and my mates are heading upto port macquarie for the week, we thought it would be better to steer clear of the gold coast, seeing as its crawling with pigs and 25 year old italian stallions looking to rape newly graduated schoolgirls

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i'm considering going to either byron bay or the cruise. i love byron bay, so that's just personal preference. the cruise is only because i'm epileptic, and i think for my own personal safety, just in case something *does* happen... there will be first aid, etc. if i wind up having a fit in a club at surfers or something, chances are people will just think i'm drunk. i've nearly died during a fit more than once, so... yes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)