Schoolies 08: Nelson's Bay (1 Viewer)

charlesdinio

HSC
jb2007 said:
Can I ask you what makes you want to go to nelson bay? :S it's so boring there, if it rains then you're screwed! If I were you,i'd go to the goldy!
Where are u guys staying? In Nelson bay itself? Are you renting holiday houses? or staying in hotel/motels?
Lol, thats all I needed to hear.

BUT for those who haven't booked QLD, theres not much chance anymore.

and if we go.. one my mates has units there

HSC
charlesdinio said:
Lol, thats all I needed to hear.

BUT for those who haven't booked QLD, theres not much chance anymore.

and if we go.. one my mates has units there
lol my b/f booked decided to go to queensland 2 weeks before schoolies :D last yr...

GTMP

HSC
Hillzy said:
haha why dosn't she bring some of her friends or something, even up the numbers
i must say he is right....

Last edited:

girloflowers

HSC
Hillzy said:
Hey i thought i might make a list of everyone thats posted here, how many people they're with and the dates they're going ... so here you go (some details are missing)

Person | No. People | Dates going
Hillzy | 6 People | 1st - 8th Dec
MelXX | 14 People | 1st - 8th Dec
Ace08 | 18 People | 1st - 8th Dec
Louisee | ? | ?
danielkjim | ? | ?
girloflowers | ? | 24th Nov - 4th Dec
martywebster | ? | 1st - ?
kg3000 | 6+ | 29th Nov - 6th Dec
lidia | ? | ?
kasiagrysiewic | ? | 21st - 28th Nov
i've got 8 people, all female!

suzuki.boy

HSC
Hillzy said:
Yeh i dont expect much of a night life ... but well there was 3 mates of mine with girlfriends up there, who are going in a group of 15 chicks i know. So me and 5 other mates decided we would head up there ... crash in a caravan park and just use the other people houses and shit

so what dates are you going up?

EDIT: "crash in a caravan park" << for those who cannot read we plan to sleep at our own place and simply go to the others house at time for various events (i.e. the previously mentioned birthday)
hey man im stayin at a carivan park their aswell i got a permanent carivan place their well in anna bay 2secs from nelsons bay and everythin but yer i was planning in goin up their with heaps of pplz from syd bethlehem girls n some others i had in mind but i dunno wat kinda parties n stuff r gonna happen like house parties beach parties anythin like that all that u know of or just dunno yet well yer as soon as u do know let me know pplz it will be greatly appreciated and will be awesome every1 just partyin n everythin down their only like 2 hrs away from syd its perfect

suzuki.boy

HSC
cola1990 said:
yeah i live in nelson bay (not nelsons bay)
hahaha
its not all that good for nightlife jst RSL, taverns, country club etc no night clubs or anythin
but theres some heaps good beachs
when is everyone coming?
if its 'nsw week' thatll be good coz ill be bak frm surfers
yeww
exactly thats when every1 should go when its nsw week cause like most of us we will go 2 surfers and then when we come back we will go straight their on like the 27th or so just b4 the weekend and then on the weekend every1 will be settled in n perfect for partyin on the weekend ect

ace-08

HSC
Hillzy said:
Hey i thought i might make a list of everyone thats posted here, how many people they're with and the dates they're going ... so here you go (some details are missing)

Hillzy | 6 People | 1st - 8th Dec
MelXX | 14 People | 1st - 8th Dec
Ace08 | 18 People | 1st - 8th Dec
Louisee | ? | ?
danielkjim | ? | ?
girloflowers | ? | 24th Nov - 4th Dec
lidia | ? | ?
for my guys.
theres 9 in our apartment, but it'll change every night with people coming through for a night or 2.

don't forget to include the other 3 guys staying down the road, millz, kapo and d.

who's driving up? how many cars u taking?

Hillzy

HSC
suzuki.boy said:
hey man im stayin at a carivan park their aswell i got a permanent carivan place their well in anna bay 2secs from nelsons bay and everythin but yer i was planning in goin up their with heaps of pplz from syd bethlehem girls n some others i had in mind but i dunno wat kinda parties n stuff r gonna happen like house parties beach parties anythin like that all that u know of or just dunno yet well yer as soon as u do know let me know pplz it will be greatly appreciated and will be awesome every1 just partyin n everythin down their only like 2 hrs away from syd its perfect
hey yeh man ... well on an earlier page a guy said he would have a house party ... and i'm keen for a beach party ... i was asking a local wheres best place to have a beach party ... anyways it'll all be worked out when we get there ... depends on the cops and how fast people can run, or who actually meets up

Hillzy

HSC
ace-08 said:
for my guys.
theres 9 in our apartment, but it'll change every night with people coming through for a night or 2.

don't forget to include the other 3 guys staying down the road, millz, kapo and d.

who's driving up? how many cars u taking?
hey yeh ... but you said in your earlier post that their was 10 guys around the corner ... and mkenzi was claiming that there were 40 ... idk i put 10 there cause it sounded more believeable

who's driving ... not 100% yet but prob if i actually get my p's me, pham and formica i think ... not 100% yet though

ace-08

HSC
Hillzy said:
hey yeh ... but you said in your earlier post that their was 10 guys around the corner ... and mkenzi was claiming that there were 40 ... idk i put 10 there cause it sounded more believeable

who's driving ... not 100% yet but prob if i actually get my p's me, pham and formica i think ... not 100% yet though
those guys will post up soon, but there is around the 20 - 30 mark not including my apartment. not sure of their dates.

alright hectic

Hillzy

HSC
Update on the list.

Hillzy | 6 | 1st - 8th Dec
(My Mate) Millzy | 3+ | 1st - 8th Dec
MelXX | 14 | 1st - 8th Dec
Ace08 | 9 | 1st - 8th Dec
Louisee | ? | ?
danielkjim | ? | ?
girloflowers | 8 | 24th Nov - 4th Dec
lidia | ? | ?
susuki.boy | ? | ?

j0shMC

HSC
Hillzy said:
Update on the list.

Ace08 | 9 | 1st - 8th Dec
Louisee | ? | ?
danielkjim | ? | ?
lidia | ? | ?
susuki.boy | ? | ?
You've got 9 of us. As well as us, theres 10 and another 10 around the corner, then 10 more coming up throughout the week

Thus the estimate of 40 was relatively accurate, 39-40 the numbers aren't definite anyway at the moment.

Should be mad fun.

Last edited:

suzuki.boy

HSC
im not 100% sure yet but im gonna try and get about 6-8 boys come up we will be stayin at anna bay in 1 of the carivan parks so its just like 2min drive to nelson bay and everythin near burabi beach and we r gonna be their from the 27th or 28th -2nd or 3rd so yer let me know of any house parties or anythin at all yer keep me updated thanxxxx pplz

GTMP

HSC
vedran123 said:
i suggested it but she said she dosent mind, lol
yeah but what about you guys, lol wont you get sick of her? or is she considered "one of the guys"

melxx

HSC
woo nelson bay will go off.... how far away like are these places like anna bay???? is it like walking distance cos we wont have many cars =] haha but it wud be good to like go to the other places

xx

Hillzy

HSC
melxx said:
woo nelson bay will go off.... how far away like are these places like anna bay???? is it like walking distance cos we wont have many cars =] haha but it wud be good to like go to the other places

xx
haha mel anna bay is about a 20min drive ... it'd be better if they headed up to us anyways cause thats where the majority of people are ... i'd ride to anna bay but i wouldn't walk there

UPDATE:
Ace08 | 9 (roughly 30 extras at various spots) | 1st - 8th Dec
Louisee | ? | ?
danielkjim | ? | ?
lidia | ? | ?
susuki.boy | 8 | 27th - 3rd

Last edited:

melxx

HSC
Hillzy said:
haha mel anna bay is about a 20min drive ... it'd be better if they headed up to us anyways cause thats where the majority of people are ... i'd ride to anna bay but i wouldn't walk there

UPDATE:
Ace08 | 9 (roughly 30 extras at various spots) | 1st - 8th Dec
Louisee | ? | ?
danielkjim | ? | ?
lidia | ? | ?
susuki.boy | 8 | 27th - 3rd
haha wel i have no idea about where abouts places are =].... i just know we are going 2 nelson and its gonna be awsum =]

xx

Last edited:

martywebster

HSC
when u guys say ure going to nelson bay where about to you mean like in the main part or what. There are like 6 of the boys coming up with me 2 of which are gap students from ireland but they are awesome blokes and are our age. So if you here irish guys you know its us. we will be there till the 8thish and are staying at soldiers point, is anyone else around there??

melxx

HSC
martywebster said:
when u guys say ure going to nelson bay where about to you mean like in the main part or what. There are like 6 of the boys coming up with me 2 of which are gap students from ireland but they are awesome blokes and are our age. So if you here irish guys you know its us. we will be there till the 8thish and are staying at soldiers point, is anyone else around there??
hey yeh theres a big group of us stayin in the heart of nelson bay girls and guys... n yeh we leave on the 8th... looks like we will be seeing you up there

xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)