Schoolboy Passion (1 Viewer)

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
"Its all about Shoolboy Passion mate"

Well just finished school yesterday and it was really emotional. I go to a private all boys school and the mateship is great. Everyone, i mean everyone gets along and at the end everyone gave each other hugs and everyone had a tear in their eye.

Looking back on my days at school it was great. People say "Ruse is the best school, etc..." but seriously you dont get the same thing in private schools like at Kings (maybe), Knox, Newington, etc... cause u've been through it all together but it does depend on the year group too. We all get along and it had been great. Its not like all girls schools where there is a lot of bitching and fighting and not like public coed schools where everyone has their little friendship groups and there are divides.

At these boys schools, there are no divides between boys, boys and teachers, year group to year group. You play sport together, study together, do everything together. Im still feeling the effects of yesterday, and it cuts me that i wont see over half these guys ever again, maybe at the formal or HSC bbq towards the end of the year but i seriously wont see most of them.

Anyone here go to a such a school where it was great through the years?? Im really going to miuss it. Its saturday after the last day, got a few parties on but have to hit the study tomoz. Im a bit bored now but its still sinking in.

Like 1st XI cricket, i'll miss it, i'll miss it all

Cheers, has it been like this for others??

Bookie

Banned
HSC
LaCe said:
private schools like at Kings (maybe),
I really dont think they know all the people in their grade,after all, flights only leave twice a week from one side to the other.

I get your point mate. I'm in Year 11, but theres really no hate and everyone loves each other and I probably wont be able to put it in words till the end of next year, but again, I get your point

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Komaticom said:
Your school'll probably arrange some sort of reunion in the future, so don't worry about not seeing your friends ever again.
Yeah but its still not the same...

Really hit me yesterday and kinda going away today with the HSC and all

Like we've been through it all together.

Cant say much now, cant really put it into words, why the hell am i even on this forum seriously.

Schoolboy passion!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
lace said:
everyone gave each other hugs
so... how many actually turn gay? :p

you don't actually need to be from an single sex school to actually have the same feelings as in a co-ed school.

through the years i've had many memories with my grade. but in the end, i know that if they were true friendships and if they were truely memorable, i would be sharing similar memories with them in the future.

so dont worry mate. keep in contact with them.

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
wrong_turn said:
so... how many actually turn gay? :p

you don't actually need to be from an single sex school to actually have the same feelings as in a co-ed school.

through the years i've had many memories with my grade. but in the end, i know that if they were true friendships and if they were truely memorable, i would be sharing similar memories with them in the future.

so dont worry mate. keep in contact with them.
Yeah see many ppl dont understand it, like a few friends who go to selective schools just dont get it and i realise its just the same thing.

Yeah have to keep in touch with everyone

Its just the atmosphere that i'll miss cause its the ppl that make the atmosphere not the school.

And like in another thread ppl here were saying that James Ruse is the best school in NSW...i mean wtf? They are all just academics and its not a very healthy environment there and those schools alike.

Ive gotten over it much better now so hardcore study for HSC and stuff will get organised after HSC for everyone to meet up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)