Do u go 2 CPAHS

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 92.6%

• Total voters

tempco

HSC
I predict ... *massages temples*... an overwhelming amount of people voting "No".

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
oh my god.. im thinking nekkids the next john edward

abdooooo!!!

Banned
John edward? hahahaha... that guys an idiot

the votes are like 6 to 1 in favour of "No"...

i guess Campbelltown PA is just not that popular... where is Campbelltown PA? is it in Campbelltown... just kidding :)

whats PA stand for?

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
John edward? hahahaha... that guys an idiot
nah i think he's for real.. i just dont know how anyone could make up that stuff, or if it was fake how anyone wouldnt have leaked it by now... a little off-topic but it had to be said!

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Epiphany
nah i think he's for real.. i just dont know how anyone could make up that stuff, or if it was fake how anyone wouldnt have leaked it by now... a little off-topic but it had to be said!
yeah i believe everyone has psychic abilities, but some are more connected then others, like nikkid and john edward. some people are afraid of "psychic abilities" so they insist that all psychics are fakes. i and others have been crossed over many times... oh i sense someone who's name begins with an 'E' communicating with me... :D :D :D

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!

i guess Campbelltown PA is just not that popular... where is Campbelltown PA? is it in Campbelltown... just kidding :)

whats PA stand for?
performing arts?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Epiphany
he is fake cause he achieves nothing during th shows, so there is nothing to leak. stupid ppl are just under the imporession that he did something amazing.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by jm1234567890
he is fake cause he achieves nothing during th shows, so there is nothing to leak. stupid ppl are just under the imporession that he did something amazing.
It could also been seen as bribing the media.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
lol-does this question really necessitate a poll? ;)

btw...I voted no.
I think he just wanted to make a poll, it would of been easier to ask who was in the cambelltown area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)