School? (1 Viewer)

gunot

HSC
I heard from many past HSC students that from now until the HSC it is not compulsory 2 go 2 school? is this true? the reason they gave was that it was just revision time now neway and that we had already done the compulsory 200 hours needed... so is this true or wat?

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Trillium

HSC
Schools can refuse to let a student sit the HSC at their school... if a student between now and the HSC simply didn't show up, then i guess they could be expelled, if the school wanted to. But that wouldn't stop someone from just sitting it at another school.

I'd check to amke sure the 200 hrs thing was right though. And that course work was finished and what not.
*shrugs*
Guess it depends on the school Id never heard it though.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
well technically after year 10 its not compulsory to be at school at all...but i would say if you make the commitment to do your senior years then it should really be compulsory to turn up everyday until you either graduate or drop out. i see what u mean and it sounds plausible but i would check before u stop turning up just in case...our school has been really getting tough about truancy now that the hsc is getting closer "dont think we wont withhold your hsc if u dont come to school" etc etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)