School threats [Help] (1 Viewer)

iiSIR

HSC
My IPT teacher Mr.something his from the board of studies and he told us that if we failed our half yearlies, he would send a letter to our parents to inform them. My school rules are if you recieve 2 letters for 1 subject then you wouldn't recieve your HSC. He wrote a letter to me, and im not happy i was about to inform to the principal but i don't think he would do anything about it. I'm not planning to go UNI or so but i just want the Certificates, do i have the rights to tell the board of studies to tell them about this issue. I'm not a really bright student since i don't like studying.

Please give me some information, much thanked.

HSC
iiSIR said:
My IPT teacher Mr.something his from the board of studies and he told us that if we failed our half yearlies, he would send a letter to our parents to inform them. My school rules are if you recieve 2 letters for 1 subject then you wouldn't recieve your HSC. He wrote a letter to me, and im not happy i was about to inform to the principal but i don't think he would do anything about it. I'm not planning to go UNI or so but i just want the Certificates, do i have the rights to tell the board of studies to tell them about this issue. I'm not a really bright student since i don't like studying.

Are your letters the same as 'N awards' ?
I thought you only got these if you didn't complete assessments/set work/attend class etc.
Our teachers just go on and on about how there's 'no such thing as failing'.

sajad07

HSC
iiSIR said:

Were on the same boat.

i need one more letter for maths and im gone

me121

Premium Member
HSC
Are they N awards. Talk to your principal or relavent assessment coordinator or even head teacher or class teacher about the matter. Ask them what you can do to make sure you get your hsc.

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
Can you drop it?

And being a bright student doesn't associate with 'love studying', mind you.

iiSIR

HSC
Yes they're N awards.

Nope i cannot i only have 10 UNITS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)