school rankings? (1 Viewer)

jewelofegypt

Besides the list of the top 120 schools that was posted on this site earlier, does anyone know how to access the complete list of school rankings? As in from 1st to last coz like many, my school isn't in the top 120 and i'd really like to know where we stand!

Thanks!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Use the "search" function on this forum
You'll find it that way

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Schools aren't ranked completely, it only goes as far as 120. THe NSW government considers it would be detrimental to public education.

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
awww fudge :( ~ my school's not even in the top 120 ~ damn selective crap school

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
personally, i dont believe even the top 120 schools should be published, anyone thats not on there (or even those that are lower on it) feels like their school is shit.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Well, my school is not on there and never will be, not because its crap, simply because we only have around 80 in each HSC cohort and that is too small to be competitive. It really doesn't phase me considering there are hundreds of schools in NSW

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by YEAR12
Well, my school is not on there and never will be, not because its crap, simply because we only have around 80 in each HSC cohort and that is too small to be competitive. It really doesn't phase me considering there are hundreds of schools in NSW
my school (this year) has around 65 people sitting the hsc, which is about average for our school.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by crazylilmonkee
we've got bout 150 and half are just bums
yeah, but your 150, even if half (75) are bums, you still are better off than my 65, even if we all work our arse off.

soola

HSC
which school do u go to?
is it st. marks coptic orthodox college?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)