School Photos (1 Viewer)

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
Anyone had their school photos yet.

What did you think of the photographer. The one I had kept telling me to flip my hair over my shoulders and do this and do that. I'm the one bloody paying for the thing!!!

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
Well that sucks cos my photo will be hanging up in the school for all to see. Who's spastic idea was it to hang year 12 photos??

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
Every single school photo's we have i stand on the top thing and every time i get singled out by the camera man, telling me to move my hands or change my collar or something, im like FUCK YOU BITCH COME UP HERE AND SAY THAT!

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
duckofdoom said:
Well that sucks cos my photo will be hanging up in the school for all to see. Who's spastic idea was it to hang year 12 photos??
totally totally agree!
i hate school photos
our photographer is an ass
one of the girls in our grade has a broken tailbone, and therefore couldn't sit down unless she went and got her special cushion, but the photographer was going to make her sit anyway, but she stood her ground and won!
and we were all like..YAY!!! good on you!!!
she was school capt btw
and gees the photographer kicked up such a stink about it, but she was like "ill go get the documents from the principal regarding my problem"
and he was like no just go sit down..grrrrr

lol

mahuligan

HSC
duckofdoom said:
Anyone had their school photos yet.

What did you think of the photographer. The one I had kept telling me to flip my hair over my shoulders and do this and do that. I'm the one bloody paying for the thing!!!
FARK! our photographers were such fuckups.. our grade photo is done in two takes..and i was in the first group, and the man told ALL the girls to put their hair behind their shoulders..which completely sucked beacuse whats the point in growing your hair long?! and because my hair is layered the smallest strand came forward and he comes up to me and jabs his finger and says in the meeaannest voice 'put ure hair BEHIND your shoulders'..what a retard
and then guess what? he didnt ask the second group to put their hair back...so when we received the photos once side has no hair showing while the other side does...

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
mahuligan said:
FARK! our photographers were such fuckups.. our grade photo is done in two takes..and i was in the first group, and the man told ALL the girls to put their hair behind their shoulders..which completely sucked beacuse whats the point in growing your hair long?! and because my hair is layered the smallest strand came forward and he comes up to me and jabs his finger and says in the meeaannest voice 'put ure hair BEHIND your shoulders'..what a retard
and then guess what? he didnt ask the second group to put their hair back...so when we received the photos once side has no hair showing while the other side does...
i hate our school photographers

and just think, thats the one thats gonne get hung in the school foyer...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I hate school photos. I hate them so much i havent being in one for 6 years.....so since like year 6......

They like have the photo at lunch, i just dont turn up, i go have lunch, why waste my time?

0Jade0

HSC
My school photo is so shit.
I hate the company that they do it with. Wear your blazer. Do up the top button. Take off your chain. Tie back your hair. Put your hair behind your shoulder.
I'M FUCKING PAYING FOR THE PHOTO YOU ASSHOLES....argh
And my individual photo is the worst it has ever been, of course in yr12 when it gets put in the yearbook.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
This girl at my school announced she's getting her hair done the night before for photos. I really couldnt care less though..

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
School photos are in such a fake and artificial situation. I mean you dont have your uniform, hair ect perfect on anyother day, and people arent in nice little neat rows smiling.....

I prefer taking photos of school life in normal everyday situations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)