School Photos: Class of 2008 (1 Viewer)

bassistx

HSC
Yeah.
So we had them today.
And dad filled out my form, but didn't put any money in the envelope.
Then one of my friends noticed it was on credit card hahaha.

Last night, we had a parent-student year 12 information evening and this woman from the BOS came to talk to us about UAIs and crap. It finished at around 9 and my friend was like, "It's photo day tomorrow, everyone's gonna have bags!" Funnily enough, I didn't get enough sleep. I got to school 45min late, but made it just in time. I got up on the steps as soon as I got there lol.

We got to have a muck-up year photo after the 'real' one. People brought crazy hats and signs and stuff, it was fun. We have to order those pics separately though. Meh.

So, when's everyone getting photos? If you're getting photos at all.. I got them in Year 10 and I'm getting them this year.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Those sons of bitches put me in the front row, they will be killed.

Muck up photo was totally epic though. I make the best bogan alcoholic pregnant teen EVER.

bassistx

HSC
Lmfao
I haven't been in the front row since like.... year 6? I was in the 3rd first, then the 2nd I think.

boris

Banned
HSC
Jachie said:
Muck up photo was totally epic though. I make the best bogan alcoholic pregnant teen EVER.
I admire your aspirations.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Muck up photo was great -

1. My mate dressed up in a playboy bunny suit..................he weighs 110kg.
2. My other mate wore the borat swimming suit, think the front was bad? the back was horrible (not to mention the plethora of hair and pimples)
3. We had 2-3 girls dress up as ghosts from pacman, and my other friend dressed up as pacman, twas good.

i really wanted to go as a kandi raver but no kandi :<

HSC
No info about photos yet.

In previous years though, the year photos were just the headshots (that you get if you buy an individual photo) of everyone in the year arranged alphabetically with name underneath. No group photo.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
veloc1ty said:
No info about photos yet.

In previous years though, the year photos were just the headshots (that you get if you buy an individual photo) of everyone in the year arranged alphabetically with name underneath. No group photo.
Same. We had ours three weeks ago, and our muck up photo day last week.

bassistx

HSC
tommykins said:
2. My other mate wore the borat swimming suit, think the front was bad? the back was horrible (not to mention the plethora of hair and pimples)
Didn't the teachers object? Or the photographers at least?

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Mine was also today. My school probably has to be the worst. We had no muck-ups plus they were so strict with our uniform. No ties (which are actually school uniform), button nearly all the way up, hair and whatnot. Eh .. seriously.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
mine will be soon.
im thinking i grow a beard for it.

EDIT: and shave for the individual and confuse everyone.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
What?!
Fuck our school didnt even have a muckup photo.
Lame.
What a drag.
The photographer said my hair was good, so thats alright.

bassistx

HSC
We had Academy Photography or something. They were such assholes, kept screaming at everybody and you had to take your earrings, necklaces, bracelets, jumpers, etc. off..... Might as well not wear anything.

Jess007

HSC
same we had academy photographers we had ours taken on monday just gone 25th maybe? yeh they were crazy yelling. we werent allowed to wear anything ' sparkly' as the guy put it haha whata joke

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
Our school photographs aren't until September. So we have plenty of time for ideas for muck up.

In year 10 we went to the lost clothing bin and wore all the primarys clothing, got on the play equipment thing. Looked like such dags.

bassistx

HSC
Primary school kids and junior highs together? That's fkd.

September is far. Too far. You'll be breaking out by then of all the stress.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)