Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Don't get a Jersey

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Can't wear them at all

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters

Egghead

HSC
Well I goto a Catholic school which is tightass about the uniform and only wearing them on sports (fridays) so maybe the public schools don't worry much about restricting the days to wear them.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i go to a private catholic all girls school and we wear ours every day
we can get away with wearing it home under the blazer if we tuck the collar in under the jersey.. great for this cold weather lol
we had ours made by trisports too.. do u find the shoulders dont sit where the shoulders are meant to? lol and theres a flap underneath the armpits.. hmmm
i havent actually seen my gilroy friends with their jerseys.. if i go to towers around 1 o clock on a friday im sure id see a bundle lol

Egghead

HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
do u find the shoulders dont sit where the shoulders are meant to?
A little bit, hard to notice though
i havent actually seen my gilroy friends with their jerseys.. if i go to towers around 1 o clock on a friday im sure id see a bundle lol
Definately.. Haha :)

(-: Brownie :-)

Give Us Our Jerseys!!

All you people that have your jerseys are lucky. My school is too poor and dont give a shit about us, they havent even ordered ours yet. They were ready to be order july last year (half way through yr-11) so all you ppl who have yours are one step ahead of us. Id prefer to have mine and not be allowed to wear at it school then not have it at all. oh well suppose thats what you get with a school gettin taking over by exchange students

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)