school help (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
hi, i recently changed schools (starting new on Monday) and was wondering how this affects my uni applications because for all my applications, i put my (now) past school's referee details. i tried calling and emailing some of the unis to let them know but no one's responding. regardless of that, will they find it suspicious or concerning that I'm moving schools this late into the year - ie. is this a bad image on my end and will it affect my chances of early entry? i also don't know how my srs application is affected bc i don't think nesa has updated my details yet. thanks

nsw..wollongong

HSC
also does anyone know how my internals are impacted? the new school is kinda ranked rlly badly (doesn't have a rank on bettereducation) and didn't get any b6s for any of my subjects, does this cap me in terms of atar? i don't rlly know what happens now

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
hi, i recently changed schools (starting new on Monday) and was wondering how this affects my uni applications because for all my applications, i put my (now) past school's referee details. i tried calling and emailing some of the unis to let them know but no one's responding. regardless of that, will they find it suspicious or concerning that I'm moving schools this late into the year - ie. is this a bad image on my end and will it affect my chances of early entry? i also don't know how my srs application is affected bc i don't think nesa has updated my details yet. thanks
what

carrotsss

HSC
also does anyone know how my internals are impacted? the new school is kinda ranked rlly badly (doesn't have a rank on bettereducation) and didn't get any b6s for any of my subjects, does this cap me in terms of atar? i don't rlly know what happens now
you will get your old rankings

Cathode_RT

HSC
how and why did you change schools a month before the HSC wtf...

carrotsss

HSC
all good, thank you!

does anyone have any advice abt my uni situation tho? my new school doesn't have a career advisor so I'm not sure who to go to for help
honestly I doubt it’d make a difference the unis don’t look that deep into early entry applications anyway. keep trying to call the uni and change your references though (might’ve just been the wrong time) bc I feel like ur old school won’t give the best reference (eventhough its bs)

HSC
aren't u literally graduating in like a week or two? so u'll go to ur new school for only a week(two at the most)? no offense intended, just surprised and curious btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)