School Girl Crushes ..heh (1 Viewer)

Meistro

HSC
N/A
Oh man i was just thinking, remember the good old days of school girl crushes?
You know when you decide you like a person from afar so you kindof stare at them whimsically from across the room.
Then you decide OMG i NEEEED their attention.
So you start with the whole trying to get their attention thing, dropping stuff infront of them, asking questions in class, you see a surf board on their folder so whenever theyre within earshot you talk about surfing.
You know..stupid stuff.
Then theres more staring in class, and the willing them to stare back., the pen chewing, the hair flicking, the nonchalant staringin to space... You see them staring back and you blush.
Then one day they come up and for no reason they say "HI!" and its like your whole world just goes *smile*

Hahahaha yes yes ok Its all so fucking ridiculous, but how sweet were those good old primary school days. Its decided, im going to uni on tuesday and im going to develop a school girl crush on somebody just for the sake of doing so. Could be fun to have a hidden agenda in lectures.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
I remember me and one of my ex's used to send messages via calculator in math class. We wrote stuff using numbers and mathematical symbols. :shy:

Meistro

HSC
N/A
Nakashima said:
I remember me and one of my ex's used to send messages via calculator in math class. We wrote stuff using numbers and mathematical symbols. :shy:
Hahahha ok, please xplain!
All i can think of is "BOOBIES" "BOOBS" and "SHELL OIL" ...if you have a snazzy casio then u can write "COCOPOPS"

or do you mean you made up grand mathematical expressions to show your love in the geekiest way possible?

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Meistro said:
Hahahha ok, please xplain!
All i can think of is "BOOBIES" "BOOBS" and "SHELL OIL" ...if you have a snazzy casio then u can write "COCOPOPS"

or do you mean you made up grand mathematical expressions to show your love in the geekiest way possible?
Kind of embarassing now... :eek:

But you know how scientific calculators have some letters? You can use those and pi was "n", 9 can be "g" and etc. I can't remember what messages we wrote - and if I can, I might not share it :p - but I always used to make the dog face which was something like 0°_°0. Yeah I know I'm lame.

EDIT: And Asian, too.

RiCkiE

HSC
Nakashima said:
Hahaha that's cute. But the only words that I know how to write are boobs and boobies and obese. Very romantic :p and that face ^ doesn't look anything like a dog. :mad1:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I never really had a problem with talking and getting them to think I'm awesome ;) it was always that line of friendship and relationship I always faced..

Talking about how you have a crush on someone (and you don't know what to do) to your actual crush and not letting him know its him.

The flirty or overly kind text messages

The 5 hour conversations over the phone into the wee hours of the night talking about everything and realising you have to wake up in 2 hours but you dont give a shit because you feel all warm and crazy inside

Stupid letters

Feeling awesome when you say something that tramples on the grey area of friendship and relationship saying "you know... I only have fun when I'm around you" and him saying he feels the same.

The constant feeling of uncertainty even when he's about to kiss you... I always had the feeling that he'd back away when I'd lean in too and go "HAHA GOTCHYA"

I miss the butterflies. I've been in a relationship for 3 years and the butterflies don't come as often as they did.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Nakashima said:
what the? :confused:

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Nakashima said:
:(

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Oh I didnt either, I was thinking of highschool crushes whoops

vern

HSC
I had the graphics calculator =D I could write sophisticated messages!

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
my bf is such a nerd... he worked out how to make 5EX = 69, his name, Evan written E(sqare root)AN=1337 and (coincidentally) my name equalled 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)