Scholarships (1 Viewer)

lolcakes52

HSC
Hey, so I am applying to a few scholarships at UNSW and just wanted to know what I should do to maximise my chances of getting one. Should I get heaps or references? Do I need a document to back up everything I say? Preferably, answer if you or somehow you know received a scholarship that wasn't purely based on academic merit ie does not require 99.90+ ATAR.

wavess

HSC
If you're applying through UACs Equity Scholarship, then you do need documents to back up what you say (e.g. if you say you have had an injury, you need to provide medical reports - and this is not based on your academic achievements) but if you're applying directly to UNSW then I'm not entirely sure.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Make sure your maths levels (i.e. trial marks) are strong for engineering / comp sci co-ops. And that everything is submitted on time and that you attend the interview, preferably with previous projects you've worked on, e.g. spare time projects or HSC Major projects. Also you need 96 or higher Atar to obtain a co-op scholarship at UNSW.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)