scholarships (1 Viewer)

HSC
Co-op and Macquarie Merit Scholarship but I really want to go to UNSW >.<
Yeah New South if asian so yeah ne big happy family if you went. RACIST? or...

i love you in a non-loving just saying ti so i dont look like a complete racist and troll looking way..

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
I was gonna apply for women in CompSci

But my cousin told me the moment you stop working like a mother bitch is the moment they cut you off

so eff that

I plan on failing

Winn

HSC
############## Login DISABLED. We have not uploaded Interview Information as yet - this will be updated by midnight tonight. Please DO NOT call us regarding this.################

-UNSW Coop website.

LordPc

HSC
I was gonna apply for women in CompSci

But my cousin told me the moment you stop working like a mother bitch is the moment they cut you off

so eff that

I plan on failing
lol, there is only like 2 girls in comp sci.

if you get it, all you have to do is stay ahead of the 1 or 2 other girls and your sweet

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
lol, there is only like 2 girls in comp sci.

if you get it, all you have to do is stay ahead of the 1 or 2 other girls and your sweet
.....He tricked me D:

Pretty good chance I won't get into UNSW now though so oh well

LordPc

HSC
a lot of people dont do comp sci, they do comp engineering instead (I dont know why though), which meant that last year there were vacancies after the main round in comp sci. so they let in people below the 88.00 UAI mark just to fill up the course.

so if you really want to do comp sci at unsw, even if you get 80ish and think you have no chance, you still have a shot.

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
a lot of people dont do comp sci, they do comp engineering instead (I dont know why though), which meant that last year there were vacancies after the main round in comp sci. so they let in people below the 88.00 UAI mark just to fill up the course.

so if you really want to do comp sci at unsw, even if you get 80ish and think you have no chance, you still have a shot.
Yeh fair enough, thank you, I did apply for FEAS

But I think they raised the cut off to 91 which is what scared me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)