Scholarships (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

Hey, did anyone apply for any scholarships for UNSW and if they did, have you received any notice about them arriving or whatever

brightsea

HSC
I applied for an alumni scholarship. Haven't heard anything yet.

mini_monica

Life's short. Talk fast.
HSC
i applied for several law ones and some general undergraduate ones.
spoke to someone from the scholarship office today and apparently we can expect notification of offers/rejections around mid-February, either by mail or on the website.

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
Yeah I emailed them a few times this month & etc ...

(Jan 9)
We are currently in the process of receiving nominations from selection committees, as some scholarships are still being finalised. We hope to have received all the nominations for undergraduate scholarships by the end of January.

(Jan 18)
Unfortunately due to the number of applications that we receive, the Scholarships Unit does not usually give notification to applicants regarding the receipt of applications. However if you provide with me with your full name and/or student number, I will check for you to see which applications we have received from you.

Hope that's helpful enough!

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Yeah UNSW are terrible with scholarships. I'm not even sure if my CLS got renewed properly for this year. Damn well hope it did >_<... I sent back the email so it should be good... I guess I'm just paranoid.

P

pLuvia

shoxgeneration said:
Yeah I emailed them a few times this month & etc ...

(Jan 9)
We are currently in the process of receiving nominations from selection committees, as some scholarships are still being finalised. We hope to have received all the nominations for undergraduate scholarships by the end of January.

(Jan 18)
Unfortunately due to the number of applications that we receive, the Scholarships Unit does not usually give notification to applicants regarding the receipt of applications. However if you provide with me with your full name and/or student number, I will check for you to see which applications we have received from you.

Hope that's helpful enough!
Ok thanks for that

toadstooltown

1337 }{4><
HSC
N/A
I received notification of a faculty of science scholarship around the beginning of January telling me that if I don't change my preferences I will be offered it formally. Call on phone, email and in the post. I also received emails / letters of other scholarships I had been rejected for.

mini_monica

Life's short. Talk fast.
HSC
I just received an email with an offer for a Faculty of Arts one!! :)
Hehe so check your email accounts and mailboxes, you might get something!

P

pLuvia

Congratulations!

I received one for MACQ as well, now waiting for the UNSW one

Mail man hasn't arrived yet :(

mini_monica

Life's short. Talk fast.
HSC
Haha for the past few weeks i've been hunting down the mailman... poor guy.
Congrats on your macquarie one. haveyou decided where you're going yet?
i hate this whole waiting game..
after rejecting a usyd one i was stressed out - hoping for a unsw arts or law one.. hehe my hair-pulling days are overrr!!

P

pLuvia

I failed to get a USYD one, but I never intended on going there, don't know why I even applied.

At the moment, no, I'm still waiting to see if I get a UNSW one if I don't then I will most likely attend MACQ and not UNSW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)