Scholarships for ASB (1 Viewer)

apollo1

Banned
HSC
wat are sum scholarships i hav a realistic chance of getting in the australian school of business.

my atar is going to be around 98-98.70 and i havent got any comm service credentials.

i looked at the dorothy dolly clark award. any others?

tambam

HSC
wat are sum scholarships i hav a realistic chance of getting in the australian school of business.

my atar is going to be around 98-98.70 and i havent got any comm service credentials.

i looked at the dorothy dolly clark award. any others?
UNSW has pretty much no business scholarships because they have the coop program instead.

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
Pretty sure they have a few random ones (e.g. some economics one for $5000). Have a look on the scholarships website.

oranges

HSC
N/A
ASB scholarships can be found here: https://scholarships.online.unsw.edu.au/scholarship/sc_search.login
UNSW does have business scholarships in addition to the Co-Op. They look for people who are all rounders, ie good academic results, leadership skills and extra-curricular activities. You can also apply for scholarships in the first semester of uni, so perhaps you can undertake some community service or voluntary work after your HSC to boost your comm service credentials?

Edited: Oops, I misread something, my mistake; I was thinking of ASB equity scholarships, otherwise Tambam is pretty much spot on.

Last edited:

tambam

HSC
UNSW does have business scholarships in addition to the Co-Op. They look for people who are all rounders, ie good academic results, leadership skills and extra-curricular activities.
Please name said scholarships, because from my research, the only business scholarships which UNSW offers to high school leavers for things other than rural/indigenous/financial need are:
- Malcom Chaikin Foundation, which is apparently near impossible to get.
- Coop
- Scientia & AAA
& the one mentioned by OP
As opposed to USYD which has numerous Dean's, faculty scholarships etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)