scholarship (1 Viewer)

nanashi

HSC
anyone applied for a 2006 scholarship yet? im thinking about applying but dont know wat to put for my cv. any ideas?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
how do u apply for one?, or are you an hsc student?

nwatts

HSC
nanashi said:
anyone applied for a 2006 scholarship yet? im thinking about applying but dont know wat to put for my cv. any ideas?
Before you do anything, you'd want to fix the glaring grammatical error in your sig. No one will offer a scholarship to someone whose sig is tainted, now will they?

nanashi

HSC
nwatts said:
Before you do anything, you'd want to fix the glaring grammatical error in your sig. No one will offer a scholarship to someone whose sig is tainted, now will they?
wats wrong with my sig

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I spent all that time thinking of what to write then got rejected instantly - only to find out they changed their mind and decided to give me one some 5-6 months later.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
can we apply for more scholarships in 2nd yr?
or is it all based on geek academic only...i.e hd averages etc

i have no basis for being awarded one for next yr at all lol, but maybe there is one with some obscure criteria, like a loading for studying at the uni for more than 5 years, i know u become a life member for that

stazi

Nightman
HSC
the 2nd year scholarships are either for:
a) Academics
b) Travel
c) Academics + Leadership
d) Academics + Leadership + Financial Disadvantage/inequity.

Apparently some scholarships are given out with as low as a 73WAM from what I've heard. Really depends on who applies.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 2 scholarships a travelling one and an academic/leadership one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)