Schapelle101, lol (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
W.................t.....................f....................

K.

HSC
Edit: the ccs is part of scmp right?

lol, I reckon it would be a popular subject. If its on during s1 2008 i'll be doing it for sure.

K.

HSC
He's written some pretty interesting books, Hope the library has copies.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
rofl read the comments under the story. it would be nice if we could make the news for something positive.

i wouldn't do the subject. i do think the lecturer may have a point though, but a point which is best kept to books and not the basis of a subject at uni.

K.

HSC
iambored said:
rofl read the comments under the story. it would be nice if we could make the news for something positive.

i wouldn't do the subject. i do think the lecturer may have a point though, but a point which is best kept to books and not the basis of a subject at uni.

Wow man, I didnt read any of the comments before, I'm going through them now, some people really, really react badly to this. I think its a really interesting study, it modern culture, shows modern australian culture and how we/the world relates to events in our home land and to the world and its situation. What are people chucking a tanti about? If it does become a unit, its a cultural unit; these units delve into human/global culture,but oh no, god forbid we learn stuff thats not maths/science/commerce. Units like these would encourage people to look at politics/culture/media at a different light, instead of just reading the daily telegraph and making generic comments after summerising what the news has fed us.

K.

HSC
Yeah it probably won't become a subject on its own, but more probably a unit of study within a subject.

X

xeuyrawp

Does the phrase 'get over it' have any kind of relevance anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)