Scary Movie 4 (1 Viewer)

Some_Guy

HSC
they were all crap but at least 3 and 4 have leslie neilson and david zucker directing

punk_tartan

HSC
i saw it wasnt impressed but had my freind making hialrious coomnets thgroughout the mpovie making it berable
its a classical concept of escappism, pay $15 and feel like youve been rejuventaed after an hour

Dr_Doom

HSC
It's only $11.50. You have to say you're a student or you'll get ripped off and charged $15.

punk_tartan

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
It's only $11.50. You have to say you're a student or you'll get ripped off and charged $15.
i didnt have my concession card with me, bitch at great union wouldnt beleieve me i was a studnet grrrr

G

genavania

liked 3 better but it was still pretty cool.
totally agree you have to see the other movies to get the spoofs

tennille

HSC
It was okay. Funniest bits were when that chick was speaking japanese to that "dead" kid ("hello and herro") and when they mocked the whole Tom Cruise scenario on Opera.

Filadelphia

HSC
i loved it! the scary movie "trilogy" has to be some of the most stupid movies i have seen, but its hilarious:rofl: i would see it aain, but i think its time they pt it to rest, before they spoil it. i think its the best one

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i honestly thought this movie was the crappiest, most useless movie i've ever seen. no plot, crap basis on that little kid, hardly funny, really short, and last but not least, a total waste of time and money. the 3rd was the best, the one based on the ring, that was way way better. they really needa stop this.

jrad

HSC
Pinacle of shite-ness . Just like the american pie series... ruined by the third one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)