Scariest Game u've ever played? (1 Viewer)

Ball_man

HSC
yes i recently played Dead space and My god it was scary!

I just walked into this room with round glass windows and as i got closer this "monster" thing just climb quickly from bottom to top over the glass.

GoD Dam!...scary...i was scared of mirrors for a few days LOL

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
dead space wasnt scary at all, i used to play it at 11pm nite till about 1am morning on headphones and lights off in my room on my laptop.
walk into a room and "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHHH"
and im like 'okay [systematically cuts their limbs off]', then i'd stomp on them for good riddance.

okay game, got boring after a while, zero-g bits were slightly interesting, will not play again.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Saw a friend playing AVP2 by himself on MP, i think he was looking for good hiding spots.

Joined the server and camped a while, then ate his head as he walked past.

I LOLed so bloody hard.

Oh and this: Watching two kids play house of the dead (one with the SMGs) at the arcade and a boss smashing through a wall. One kept shouting "FUCK" and the other cried.
I think i saw their father pissing himself laughing.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
ok i played this maths game where where these plants pop out of their pots to tell u if ur right or wrong. then this one popped out looked lik a piece of shit and i was like holy fuck and leaned back in horror and immediately sprayed disinfectant on the screen and the shit automatically disappeared.
and fuck that charizard poster probably was him that piece of shit

kawaiinlove

HSC
when i was 10 i remember staying up until the early hours of the morning, listening out for sounds of dragging feet on the carpet...blame resident evil.

0hNivlek

HSC
Yeah! Resident Evil on PSONE was pretty freaky. It was my first game and i never played over 10% of the game i think! This was when i was like 10 or so.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
i realise you think you're being funny but i'm not kidding, nothing gives me anxiety attacks like pacman does. fucking hate that game.

when i got my playstation when i was nine it came with this free game... i don't remember what it was called but it was about this ugly mutant who had to... do things... it was really dark and i want to say he was called abe? but i don't remember. it scared the shit out of me because he was so ugly and scary and the music was creepy and i refused to play it or watch someone else play it. someone please tell me they know what i'm talking about :( he looked like a cross between gollum and widget the world watcher if that is any help...

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i loved the decapitation animation in RE4, as long as i'd saved it recently, i'd let the chainsaw ppl cut my head off just so i can see the spurt and stuff.

im so sadistic.

HSC
What exactly is that game about? I saw it at EB
basically this game is set in the 1960s and the guy u play with ends up underwater where theres a city called "Rapture" and finds himself trying to kill these zombies or whatever their called. Its first person btw. Its also pretty good game and scary.

0hNivlek

HSC
Hotel626

Never fucking looking at babies and lullabies the same way ever again...

Pace_T

HSC
i can think of two:
unreal - like unreal tournament but single player
raptor - i think that's what it's called. it was the dinosaur hunter guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)