Scariest Game u've ever played? (2 Viewers)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
I knew someone was gonna say that.

Because i would've replied that at this particular scene, the lights were flashing rapidly AND i was recording a hi quality video of the game while it was running, otherwise ive got at LEAST 30 FPS (30-40) on maxxx settings, no AA, 1024x600.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
FEAR 2 ftw

pretty creepy, got it on pc.

The scene after the black man dies, where u psych out and appear in a different room, i recorded that whole scene (with fraps). I knew something scary was gonna happen, so the whole thing i recorded, will show my younger brother sometime, hehe.

playing it with headfones on, at 1am, is pretty scary.

light was flickering like 10 times a second, took me a few replays of the vid for me to pause at the exact moment.
Shit its a scary game aye lol. I haven't completed it yet though... i have to finish it before thursday when Halo Wars comes out lol

HalcyonSky

HSC
well when i was little i used to watch my brother play the first silent hill, on the first playstation
scared the shit out of me..
never played it myself though
this.

i used to bring friends over that would watch me play silent hill (we were about 10, i was the cool kid with the playstation so everyone would come over and watch), i remember one of them even started crying and hyperventilating and made up some excuse about having a heart condition just so he could stop watching without seeming like a pussy

i havnt played any real scary games recently, i felt uncomfortable in gears of war when those things would come down from the sky when u didnt stand in light, but that was mainly because i hated the screeching sound

boris

Banned
HSC
i want fear 2 :(

fear wasnt like really 'scary' but it got the adrenaline going lol 1am in the dark in the last level in the hospital was intense

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i havnt played the first fear, but in fear 2 the 'scary' bits are mainly just the bits where all the lights go off and start flickering, and inbetween flickers u see alma standing somewhere.

And yes, gears of war, those screechy things, and the black wretches that blow up when u kill em, cuz the area was very dark, so u can barely see em unless they open their glowing mouths.

gella

HSC
fear looks scary as fuck. i really wanna get it, but im worried i wont even be able to play it :(

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
fear looks scary as fuck. i really wanna get it, but im worried i wont even be able to play it :(
get it, very good, only scary bits are when all the lights go off, start flickering at brain spasming rates, and u see Alma, the scary chick, in between some flashes.

edit: and ive already almost finished it, only downloaded it a few days ago :eek:

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
get it, very good, only scary bits are when all the lights go off, start flickering at brain spasming rates, and u see Alma, the scary chick, in between some flashes.

edit: and ive already almost finished it, only downloaded it a few days ago :eek:
lol true, almost fainted when I saw her, but pretty good game overall

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
lol true, almost fainted when I saw her, but pretty good game overall
theres some real sick parts as well: like where that guys head is in the dryer. i dk, just alot of blood and gore in the game... LOVE IT! lol
Im playing it for ages tomoz, HALO WARS ON THURSDAY YA'LL!

dinopoke

HSC
I'm guessing no one has played System Shock 2? Fear and Bioshock have nothing on this. :D

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
lol, u guys are wimps, especially electrolysis, its just a game man.

You know the scene where u enter a corridor and some upturned tables randomly fly to the side, and theres a really flasy room, and u sorta fight alma, i recorded that whole scene. If i show that stuff to my 11 year old brother, he will seriously cry of fright, he's that wimpy, lol. But man, its just a game, i guess im just desensitised to gore, all the movies i watch/games i play..

And yeah i hear system shock 2 is good, but its sorta old, so i probably wont like it.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
The scariest games i've ever played was on PS2 "Project Zero 1, 2 and 3" heard a 4th one is cumming out on Wii

Man u play this on ur own at night u'll be scared shitless...i luv horror games but this game just scares u hardcore

anione else thinks the same?

i agree, although i don't really play scary games much...

i really wanted to get eternal darkness but i would keep on finding it in the used sections of game stores (before they completely got rid of gamecube games that is) and it would still be ridiculously expensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)