scared? (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
ur uni friends will be soooooo hard to manage......lol
u c , in different subjects u will meet different people and become friends with them right? but if u make friends in every tute, lab,lecture etc... who do actually hang out with at breaks and in holidays?.....seems kinda funni

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
u c , in different subjects u will meet different people and become friends with them right? but if u make friends in every tute, lab,lecture etc... who do actually hang out with at breaks and in holidays?.....seems kinda funni
yeah i agree. i suppose the lec / tute u have straight before lunch are possibly the people you have lunch with?! i don't know. and holidays are another issue. one chick said she goes out with people from the clubs she has joined in the holidays, because of the reasons you have said above

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by parko

and what worries me more is that THEY will forget me......
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! dat's not gonna happen... eva heard of the sayin:

it takes 1 minute to know some one
it takes 1 day to like some one
it takes 1 year to love some one
but it takes 1 life time to forget someone

i noe that the paths or fwnds DO diverge, and u will be apart, but u will alwayz be fwnds, the bestest fwnds if u once were...

i had a bestest fwnd who went to sefton when we were yr 9, but we r still bestest fwnds, cuz u alwayz haf the memories dere, and u neva really forget someone, erase some one completely from ur mind....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by parko
and i thought i was the only one who felt like this.....
you're never the only one. that's why i posted, i knew there had to be someone else!

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I'm quite apathetic about it. I am perfectly satisfied with a good book and the uni couches, no need to talk to anyone. :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Lets see, you rotate:).

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I'm goin to tryin make it appoint to see my friends once a fortnight at least...
If that means working my ass off for the other 13 days, then so be it...
Like everyone else here, I don't really want to lose them...

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
I'm quite apathetic about it. I am perfectly satisfied with a good book and the uni couches, no need to talk to anyone. :)
unless some1 comes up to you, comments on the book you're reading and u end up having a nice long conversation ;)

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
Woah! cool! I'm an assistant member now. I'm not a junior member anymore!! Success!! **note to self: Geez I took my bloody time..**

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Dash
I'm goin to tryin make it appoint to see my friends once a fortnight at least...
If that means working my ass off for the other 13 days, then so be it...
Like everyone else here, I don't really want to lose them...
true- and also i've got most of my friends on msn...so yeah, its not that bad. :)

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
and u spammed the place up just to do that?/.....lol, omg
meh.. It's only recently that i've been spamming.. Barely did any of this when I first started out..

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
go on msn and email or talk to them on weekends, after uni...on mobile....home phone....u cant be THAT isolated!!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
go on msn and email or talk to them on weekends, after uni...on mobile....home phone....u cant be THAT isolated!!
i know ei- its not like the olden days- and things like msn make it as if your wif your friends! :D

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
umm.. I dont have a computer of my own yet.. and erm.. msn is kind of blocked from the network. But I am getting a computer this weekend.. does anyone know of any programs that I can use to bypass the CSU network so that i can use msn?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but when you go on msn you don't get off for hours

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
I don't really mind, because is nothing to be scared of.

You will meet your friends once a week that's better than nothing, i actually think is a good thing because you move on and make friends with people with the same interests as you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)