blackbunny

HSC
Yes mine is located at this thread:
WTF?? Biggest Load os BULL SHIT i ever seen

HQ_BUDDY

paper

thx man cna u alos post the images of the booklets that are in it plz thx man

HQ_BUDDY

hey hswat i didnt take it out of the exam because im only in yr 10 and im doing ext 1 maths next yr and i am interested in it and i want to do it and se how challenging it is

blackbunny

HSC
every page is included exept the last page which is the stardard table of integrals

mojako

HSC
what???
why would you want tbe booklets?????????????????????

if u meant the answer booklets:
its just normal booklets...
go to the Scavanger Hunt thread if ur curious, coz we're not meant to take out the booklet and most of us dont

if u meant the question "booklet":
just download the 2003 from www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au, it looks the same
the standard integrals are also the same.

HQ_BUDDY

paper

do if the booklet was just a standard table of integrals can u plz find me one of them so i can print it off
thx

mojako

HSC
HQ_BUDDY said:
do if the booklet was just a standard table of integrals can u plz find me one of them so i can print it off
thx
omg
u....

I said be4 that the standard integrals table is the same for every maths exam (with the exception of general maths and maths in society and in practice) in every year.

ok we got two things:
1. question
2. blank answer booklets (which u dont need to know... if u want to know look at the Scavanger hunt part of this forum)

the question of course has cover (which again u dont need to know.. its 2 hrs with 5 mins reading time thats all the point there... but if u want to know u can download any ext1 paper.. just replace the year with "2004" and u get the 2004 cover :D)
on the last page of this question booklet we have the table of standard integrals.

hmm btw... why does it say theres page 2 on this forum, but when I click it its empty??
its happened 2 times now (in 2 threads I mean)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)